Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

As for my answer, 616 Spider-Man.

Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Superhero? Does it mean he/she must have superpowers?
    It means they must be a fictional character routinely capable of mental and/or physical fats no normal human (in their own reality) is capable of.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    So is Miles Morales Spider-Man from the video game, comics, Into the Spider-Verse or something else?
    That's up to you, but you need to specify which

I doubt I could limit it to one, but if we're going traditional 'superhero,' I choose Bart Allen as Impulse!

BartNuzzlesWally.jpg

12-9ImpulseToddNauck.jpg

12-9ImpulseBillyBatson.jpg

I don't like the limitations, but I'd probably say The Flash. All main comic incarnations. Yes, that includes Barry, Wally and Jay.

"We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

For me it has to be someone that most people have never heard of.

When I was a kid there was an old Disney made for tv movie that my dad had on tape about a Viccor named Dr Syn who put on a costume and ran a band of smugglers against the King's Taxes. He helped the people in his town by paying off land debts, buying food etc.. I would watch that show for hours a day. I would watch it and restart it and my father and I would watch it often. I have a copy of the uncut version (was hard to find) on Dvd that I still watch at least once a month with my dad.

So my favorite hero of all time is Dr Syn Alias The Scarecrow.

He is even in a painting In The League of Extraordinary Gentleman with him in it
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Fantastic Four in Comic Books.

Tom Sawyer from Mark Twain's original book.

But if this is more traditional superhero types, then its Lee/Ditko/Romita 616 Spider-Man way out there in front of everyone, walking with Mary Jane, with Bendis' Miles Morales and Ultimate Peter Parker Spider-Man walking together just a few steps behind. They are both looking back at DC main universe Batman, who is a ways down the road and hard to see because, you know, wearing black and in the shadows. BTW Gwen in all her forms is in the last half of the bunch of all superheroes somewhere standing in the same group as the likes of NFL SuperPro, but well behind Ace.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 06-25-2021 at 02:48 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Everything X is on shaky ground, these days, but I'm pretty sure Kitty remains.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    It means they must be a fictional character routinely capable of mental and/or physical fats no normal human (in their own reality) is capable of.
    Rahan. Very clever for a prehistoric man (he has invented many things) and who is able to run faster than a zebra?

“Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe