Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Never read Luke's run, so didn't know that was an old design for Cronos. Good call.
    Thanks Gaius.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Not really, I was happy with the Asgardian armor, it's great. That's the outfit Finch was looking for when he designed that fully covered V crotch monstrosity. But I was one of the few who liked Diana's white Godsphere look with the scarves, overall I'm enjoying the postmortem tour of alternate costumes. The latest one took some time to get past the tied cloth in the front that resembles saggy boobs.
    I also liked Wonder Woman's Godsphere outfit. It made her look like a angel.

What's your thoughts on the Stan Lee Wonder Woman white and gold outfit and the recent Queen Hippolyta white and gold with purple scarf cloak outfit? Would you like it if Diana was wearing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Zahina View Post
    I also liked Wonder Woman's Godsphere outfit. It made her look like a angel.

What's your thoughts on the Stan Lee Wonder Woman white and gold outfit and the recent Queen Hippolyta white and gold with purple scarf cloak outfit? Would you like it if Diana was wearing that?
    I like both and she'd look great in both.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Not really, I was happy with the Asgardian armor, it's great. That's the outfit Finch was looking for when he designed that fully covered V crotch monstrosity.
    She used something similar in the JL Endless Winter special.

Screenshot_20210622-232641_Perfect Viewer.jpg
    Last edited by Sebastianne; 06-22-2021 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahina View Post

It's great, but it's also a copy of Alan Moore's Promethea though

I was not crazy about Diana threatening to kill/skin the squirrel (I thought, "that's not Diana"), but then the writer gave us "Wickedness is so often a symptom of desperation, of hopelessness. There must be more I can do to help," which definitely made me think, "YES! That is Diana. That is Wonder Woman!"

Also...someone please bring back the children of Chronos!! They were scary AF and I feel that so much more could be done with them.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Bit of a step down from the previous issues but mainly for being exposition than anything else. Janus looks like an interesting concept so we’ll see how this goes.

I liked the art for the settings like Olympus, Tartarus, and preview of the Gods Graveyards but Diana looked just a bit off to me. Also interesting Hephaestus was his New 52 design (granted I don’t think we’ve seen him since the New 52 )

I kind of have to roll my eyes at another god-killing weapon but I thought the original God Killer sword looked stupid so I’ll give points for using a sickle as a design.

I agree with most of this. The art was decent but nowhere as good as Travis Moore's. I'll take a cool sickle over the bland God Killer sword any day.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Funny how surprised she was to learn the Gods were dead, as if they haven’t been massacred a thousand times before. We’ve seen this movie before, haven’t we

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I agree with most of this. The art was decent but nowhere as good as Travis Moore's. I'll take a cool sickle over the bland God Killer sword any day.
    More a reject from an anime than bland.

Quote Originally Posted by VonHammersmark View Post
    Funny how surprised she was to learn the Gods were dead, as if they haven’t been massacred a thousand times before. We’ve seen this movie before, haven’t we
    We have indeed.
    Gods are Gone, Amnesiac Amazon, and Themysciran Thanatorium are three very overused plots in Wonder Woman comics.

Quote Originally Posted by VonHammersmark View Post
    They keep getting off’ed so much they hired Janus as a spare. LOL!

More a reject from an anime than bland.

Somebody call Image Comics, I think a villain from Witchblade lost their sword.

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth;5598207[B
    ]I was not crazy about Diana threatening to kill/skin the squirrel[/B] (I thought, "that's not Diana"), but then the writer gave us "Wickedness is so often a symptom of desperation, of hopelessness. There must be more I can do to help," which definitely made me think, "YES! That is Diana. That is Wonder Woman!"

Also...someone please bring back the children of Chronos!! They were scary AF and I feel that so much more could be done with them.
    I didn’t take that literally.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Great issue. Nice that Diana’s villains such as Cronus are getting nods and cameos. I really enjoy Diana’s speech pattern and pointing to her relationships with other DC heroes like Deadman.

This run and the places it’s going to say epic, odyssey, and saga all rolled into one - thematically fitting the Amazing Amazon whether in the Godosphere or less divine realms.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

It was a very good issue, wasnt in love with the art but didnt hate it either.

Even though I am here for the storyline, I am a bit over the Greek Gods being taken out by anybody. I want to see Artemis and Athena kicking some butt! maybe have to go into hiding and bring in reinforcements but...they dont always have to be looked at as useless.

That's got to be hands down, the ugliest WW uniform, ever. Wonder Woman looks like a skinny troll, with HUGE feet. Pretty sure Peppermint Patty wants her Birkenstocks, back, ..and Ramada will take the rest.

I'm always suspicious of artists, who want to stick Diana in some ugmo, Hercules sandals. If it's feet you want to see and smell and imagine, why not leave them, fully bare?
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 07-07-2021 at 11:01 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!