Default Wonder Woman in Space Jam 2

Recent teaser shows Wonder Woman and the Amazons.

DC needs to stop waving a Wonder Woman: Animated Series in my face already and just make it already!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    DC needs to stop waving a Wonder Woman: Animated Series in my face already and just make it already!
    Maybe if she helps LeBron save his son at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Maybe if she helps LeBron save his son at the game.
    Apparently she has trained Lola, and I think that scene is Lola finishing her Amazonian training and becoming an Amazon. So wait, does this...(does this mean Lola is like Hoppy the Marvel Bunny but for the Wonder Family now?...)

Anyways, it's funny that they got to Batman and Superman's animated series, got to Wonder Woman and realize they didn't have anything. They had to create new character sheets and an animation style for crying out loud. Will that work as a hot iron-poker to WB's frozen brain?

I thought this was going to be with the live-action Amazons. Wasn't expecting it to be animated...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I thought this was going to be with the live-action Amazons. Wasn't expecting it to be animated...
    Honestly, same. I honestly wasn't sure Wonder Woman would show up because I though it was live action and I didn't hear anything about Gal Gadot filming for this movie or if she did, it would be a distant cameo or something. I also didn't expect Superman or Batman to have much of an appearance either but maybe they have more than just a cameo.

Which raises the question, who will voice her? I'm guessing Kevin Conroy and Tim Daly will return for their roles since it's the animation from their cartoons. Will Susan Eisenberg reprise her roll even though it's not the art style from Justice League? Will Gal Gadot voice her? Are they getting a new voice actress? Maybe the final trailer will indicate.

Apparently she has trained Lola, and I think that scene is Lola finishing her Amazonian training and becoming an Amazon. So wait, does this...(does this mean Lola is like Hoppy the Marvel Bunny but for the Wonder Family now?...)

Anyways, it's funny that they got to Batman and Superman's animated series, got to Wonder Woman and realize they didn't have anything. They had to create new character sheets and an animation style for crying out loud. Will that work as a hot iron-poker to WB's frozen brain?
    Hey it was either making a WW animated series or giving perennial underdogs Superman and Batman their own animated series along with Wonder Simp in that Injustice movie.
    Last edited by Gaius; 07-06-2021 at 05:30 PM.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Ah WW....always the guest star, co-star but never THE star of animation (series)

That'd be good style.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Hey it was either making a WW animated series or giving perennial underdogs Superman and Batman their own animated series along with Wonder Simp in that Injustice movie.
    WB executives every time a writer pitches a Wonder Woman cartoon:

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Ah WW....always the guest star, co-star but never THE star of animation (series)

That'd be good style.
    I liked how her hair flowed all over the place. That's some real princess hair right there.
    Last edited by I'm a Fish; 07-06-2021 at 06:17 PM.

Wondie's part looks very like Disney's Hercules... I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Recent teaser shows Wonder Woman and the Amazons.

Gorgeous animation! Love that her eyes are brown, like Gal Gadot's!

This is so depressing. I know, I know that some people here complain about how much some of us complain about the lack of Wonder Woman solo showcases across mass media, but come on...give us a little break. I also know that some other characters like Aquaman have even less of a presence beyond comics (and he doesn't even have a solo comic at the moment, believe it or not, despite a recent billion-dollar-grossing smash movie), but I still think that Diana deserves better. She is without a doubt comic books' premiere superheroine, the most iconic, the best known, and the most universally recognized. Why, if she is as iconic as Supes and Batman, we still have not gotten a solo animated WW series or a prequel live-action TV show set in Themyscira, where a teen Diana has adventures galore while learning to become the woman that she soon will be and preparing for her destiny as a legend? Why have we not seen Gal Gadot guest star in either of the Shazam films, when she is the daughter of one of the deities that grant Shazam his powers? Why has she not been announced for a cameo in The Flash film? Jeez, not even an effing Web series!!! Even Vixen (who I adore!) has gotten an animated web series. And she has appeared in multiple TV shows as a guest star.

In any case, maybe one of these days I will start my own animated-style WW comic and just share it online with whomever wants to read it. I will write the stories I wanna read and just live the fan-fantasy. And maybe someone else will enjoy it.
    Last edited by HestiasHearth; 07-07-2021 at 09:14 AM.

Why was she training Lola and not Petunia "Wonder Pig" Pig?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post

Because Lola's a much more popular character, I imagine?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post

This is my first time hearing about this character.

WB: So what you're saying is....you want another Superman or Batman project?