Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Who are some of the most unique looking Actresses to you

They say Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I agree, but do you feel there are some actresses out there that are just very unique in appearance? no one can look like them. No has ever looked like them? they dont even have to be the standard stereotype of beautiful which is how I saw Grace Kelly,

For me the most unique looking actress is Audrey Hepburn

I know she was a big star at the time of Marylin Monroe, who is considered the most iconic actress of that era but I just never felt like Marylin's appearance was unique. There have and can be many Marilyns in appearance. In fact Marilyn was not even the first of her kind. it was Jean Harlow, who died sadly due to health issues at a young age of 26 and Marylin took her place as the blonde bombshell when she became a big star , there were many other actresses like Lana Turner, Jayne Mansfield and Betty Grable who fitted that blond bombshell stereotype also. Nothing Unique about that.

Audrey was just very different.

audrey-hepburn-makeup.jpg

Other honourable mentions would be Mischa Barton, Zoe Saldana, Angelina Jolie, Catherine Zeta Jones, Aisha Tyler (Charlie from Friends) and Lily Collins. These are modern actresses who also look unique to me.
    Last edited by Castle; 06-23-2021 at 12:52 AM.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Maisie Williams. Ksenia Solo. Gwendoline Christie. Bai Ling. Aubrey Plaza. Cher. Emilie de Ravin. Diana Rigg. Calista Flockhart. Sigourney Weaver. Nicole Kidman. Lucy Lawless. Sophia Loren. Rose McGowan. Bernadette Peters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Maisie Williams. Ksenia Solo. Gwendoline Christie. Bai Ling. Aubrey Plaza. Cher. Emilie de Ravin. Diana Rigg. Calista Flockhart. Sigourney Weaver. Nicole Kidman. Lucy Lawless. Sophia Loren. Rose McGowan. Bernadette Peters.
    Definitely Maisie

Bette Midler. Goldie Hawn. Diane Keaton. Juliette Lewis. Tilda Swinton. Cameron Diaz. Angelica Houston. Kerry Washington. Angela Bassett.
    Last edited by Bunch of Coconuts; 06-22-2021 at 10:46 AM.

Niffleheim

Judi Dench, Maggie Smith, Emily Watson, C.C.H Pounder, Ruth Wilson, Samantha Morton, Tilda Swinton, Toni Collette, Katherine Hepburn, Bette Davis, Viola Davis, Jennifer Tilly and Christina Ricci are unique looking to me.
    Last edited by Tofali; 06-22-2021 at 05:46 PM.

BANNED

Leighton Meester also comes to mind, despite been in the shadows on Blake Lively during the Gossip Girl era. Her look was far more unique than the tall blonde bombshell thing Blake Lively had going on.

94461215_79333_Preppie_Leighton_Meester_at_the_Target_Neiman_Marcus_Holiday_Collection_launch_ev.jpg

BANNED

Cloris Leachman, Julia Roberts, Uma Thurman, Cher

Amanda Seyfried Has some big gorgeous sexy Gollum eyes.

Anya Taylor-Joy Seriously looks like there’s an elf somewhere in her family tree.

I'll say Meg Foster. I've only seen her in a few things. When she was young, she was in a Six Million Dollar Man episode. Her eyes mesmerized me.

She was in the movie, "The Emerald Forest" and played Evil Lynn in the "He-Man" movie.

She played Hera in some Hercules and Xena episodes.

But, oh, those eyes, those eyes.

Meg Foster.jpg
    Power with Girl is better.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Anya Taylor-Joy Seriously looks like there’s an elf somewhere in her family tree.
    I said that about Bjork when she first became known. I'm still not completely sure I'm wrong.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Eileen Douglas has her own look.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I said that about Bjork when she first became known. I'm still not completely sure I'm wrong.
    I don’t think you’re wrong, either!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    Cloris Leachman, Julia Roberts, Uma Thurman, Cher
    Julia was unique , to the point most people think her smile was not real and she went under the knife. Her face structure is different , not the standard fine face of Grace Kelly.

Astonishing Member

Micchone from TWD. Danai Gurrira is her real name (or something like that)

I like her physic and her angry face. She looks menacing and can look sympathetic if she wants. And with a bald head in BP she looks super cool. I wouldn't say she is the most beautiful woman, but she has something interesting, the extra so to say.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Amanda Seyfried Has some big gorgeous sexy Gollum eyes.

Oh yeah those two definitely have distinctive looks, I might also add Mila Kunis and Sarah Hyland who have both been mistaken at times as sisters.