Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Does anyone know the population of Atlantis? I know Namor rules the oceans but if there's a population of only a few hundred thousand, it's not that impressive.
    He rules Atlantis the oceans is just a tiltle. He stole hydromam's hydrokinesis so the whole ruler of the oceans got a some heft but storm has already demonstrated that hydromam's hydrokinesis is weak compared to her when she took control of him and made him vapor so Namor doesn't have enough to stand on. If the mutants want the ocean they can easily take it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    If they’d approached him for the Regency, he might have agreed, but there’s no way Xavier* would gamble on giving Namor “Imperius Flex” McKenzie that kind of power

As it was, they tried to get Namor to leave his job as an Emperor to become a peer on the QC. Knowing he’s a prideful lunatic

*the man responsible for a substantial amount of Namor’s non-married women related shenanigans
    To be frank if he didn't pull that stunt at the gala I might also want him to be the regent beside storm. But what he did what he said to xavier and magneto he is a tyrant just waiting to happen the only reason he is relatively chill now is because he doesn't have enough power or he isn't where he feels he should be.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    You make it sound like they became the emperors of sol while most likely it will hardly affect the everyday lives of average atlantean/latverian/wakandan. The most visible effect of that statement I think is that mars will become the most popular destination for alien invasion.
    And would be the capital till writer's dictate otherwise.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Namor, under no circumstances, will admit he was wrong.