All-New Member Gary Alexander Stott's Avatar

Default Difference between Planet Hulk & Planet Hulk Omnibus?

I've noticed there are two collected editions for this story arc, and a noticeable price difference between the two. What's the difference, exactly?

BANNED

Not much difference, the non-'omnibus' one has more extras I think and a higher page count.

The Planet Hulk 'omnibus' is not really an omnibus at all, and it's really rather strange that the early trade pressing has that designation, though it's published by Panini so they make up their own labelling rules I guess. I'd go for the non 'omnibus' version or really whatever you can get for a reasonable price.

Mighty Member America / Bucky / Russia's Avatar

Yeah, in the same way they released an Wolverine: Enemy of the State Omnibus.

I'd always go for Marvel's US release than Panini's UK release, because to me the US editions feel more legitimate and look more even on the shelf.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Alexander Stott View Post
    I've noticed there are two collected editions for this story arc, and a noticeable price difference between the two. What's the difference, exactly?
    My bet is the more expensive one also includes the story arc of how the Hulk was shot out into space which was in a separate trade.