Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I’m struggling with this book.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    From what it seems, Dane is gonna have a role in the Shazam's mini series announced, who is written by the same author of Titans Academy. I remember that in twitter the author confirmed that he was Raven's apprentice.
    Ok thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Brick is too obvious, but so far the writers haven't shown themselves to be creative and may go with the easiest solution.

Billy could be Red X, but that would be random and barely makes sense. Allying with the SS even if it was to double cross them for reasons( was it ever explained WHY Red X went through all the trouble to backstab the SS in the first place?), would be incredibly out of character for him

My guess is that Red X is a character associated with the Titans who's undercover for reasons. Dick and company may already know Red X's identity, which would explain why they come off as nonchalant about figuring things out. Red X might be acting on their behalf.
    Of the new kids, Brick is the most likely candidate. Unless it's his roommate M. Radley. That kid was too friendly and could be using Brick as a misdirect.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I’m going with Danny chase lol
    Me too. Danny as Red X is a good shot at rehabilitating him.