Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

That's true, I guess it's less the personal motivation itself and more that he's just crazy that bothers me.

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Comic book wise:
    Judas contract
    Trial of the terminator
    The 1990 Wolfman Deathstroke comic (especially the first few dozens)
    Titans hunt
    Identity crisis #2 (very controversial issue, Deathstroke takes out the entire JL)
    Green arrow #60-#62
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    There are probably too many to list, he's an awesome character. The biggies that come to mind right away are the old Wolfman/Perez New Teen Titans run, the TT animated series from several years back, and the current Arrow TV show. He's had other cool showings in the comics as well.
    Thanks. I heard about the instance when Slade took the TT solo including Nightwing and Cass. And another instance when he defeated Batman, due to his enhancements.

Thanks for the info. I may look into some of those.

Without a doubt one of the best villains in the DC Universe and comics in general.
    206636-33677-deathstroke.jpg

I really miss the old costume. If I could, I'd bring it back, or at least certain elements of it, such as the fold-over boots and the cloth mask. Those were classic, and so integral to his look.

I agree, his New 52 outfit just seems too bulky and very nineties-esque. His old costume while not perfect, I feel was much better than his new one.
    Last edited by Deathstroke the Terminator; 01-03-2015 at 02:34 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Thanks. I heard about the instance when Slade took the TT solo including Nightwing and Cass. And another instance when he defeated Batman, due to his enhancements.

Thanks for the info. I may look into some of those.
    There was also the instance in Identity Crisis where he takes down an entire squadron of Justice Leaguers, including Green Arrow, Hawkman, Wally, Kyle, and Zatanna, all by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    There was also the instance in Identity Crisis where he takes down an entire squadron of Justice Leaguers, including Green Arrow, Hawkman, Wally, Kyle, and Zatanna, all by himself.
    I loved that

I'm really fond of Deathstroke, he usually makes for some really good action figures too, the recent DC Collectibles offering was fantastic (although I think I still prefer my DC Universe Classics one). I find it kind of sad that Deadpool was a parody of Deathstroke and yet he is much more popular.

OP you might want to rename this thread, you can't have the word "thread" in the title anymore as it's against the rules (and kind of redundant I guess)

Quote Originally Posted by Mahzian View Post
    I'm really fond of Deathstroke, he usually makes for some really good action figures too, the recent DC Collectibles offering was fantastic (although I think I still prefer my DC Universe Classics one). I find it kind of sad that Deadpool was a parody of Deathstroke and yet he is much more popular.

OP you might want to rename this thread, you can't have the word "thread" in the title anymore as it's against the rules (and kind of redundant I guess)
    I went to advanced settings and took out the word thread but it still appears, is this normal and the word just goes away or did I do it wrong?
    Last edited by Deathstroke the Terminator; 05-05-2014 at 08:26 PM.

Can someone help me? I want to take the word "thread" out of the title, but I don't know how. Where do I go to edit the title?

It's a bit hidden Deathstroke, you need to click the edit post link at the bottom right of your original msg (and possibly click edit post at the bottom right again)

Quote Originally Posted by Mahzian View Post
    It's a bit hidden Deathstroke, you need to click the edit post link at the bottom right of your original msg (and possibly click edit post at the bottom right again)
    Thanks, but all that does is change what's on top of my first post, not the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Cool. I believe that's the instance when Slade stabbed Wally I think. Slade Wilson always seems like an expertise when it comes to prep time, since his brain functions at a 90% capacity. I think he used yellow gas against Hal and took him down when rings were vulnerable towards yellow in the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Truly one of comics' greatest badasses!

Sadly he was made to look horrible in the Batman and Son movie. If you're a Deathstroke fan I would definitely avoid this flick.

At least there's a very intimidating and seemingly unstoppable version of Slade on Arrow.

Not a fan of the hockey mask look though.
    Yeah, me neither. The Deathstroke mask on the island was much better. Funny too because at the time, many thought there was much room left for improvement.

I'm so happy Daniels redesigned Slade's costume. Really hated the shoulder pads.