Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

As Marvel allegedly do shades of grey better than DC, it might be fun to see How Wonder Woman reacted with some one who is sometimes villainous, sometimes heroic.

Black Cat? Black Widow?

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    It’s a long time since I read the story..so I might be wrong...but I think the “detail” of what happened was actually different to that.

I believe he held Jessica captive, but did not rape her...he brought in other women and did foul things to the other women while Jessica watched, completely helpless.

He never physically touched Jessica herself...it was calculated to inflict the most mental torture on her, creating a self loathing within, because she could not help others.

But...regardless of detail...The Purple Man is beyond hateful.
    He also forced Jessica to beat up some cops.

Doctor Doom

Emma Frost

Squadron Supreme

Goblin Queen

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    As Marvel allegedly do shades of grey better than DC, it might be fun to see How Wonder Woman reacted with some one who is sometimes villainous, sometimes heroic.

Black Cat? Black Widow?
    Silver Surfer and Galactus would be interesting in that regard. How will Diana react to Surfer's backstory? Would she try to help him find his home world? What if in a Marvel/DC 'The Coming of Galactus cross over, Diana is the one to convince Surfer to turn against Galactus and restore his memory by using the lasso? Her interactions with Galactus could be interesting as well. How will Diana deal with the fact that Galactus is merely satiating his own hunger by eating other planets?

Going further into Marvel Cosmic, what about Thanos? Be it Starlin Thanos who does what he does out of a twisted sense of love for Death or MCU Thanos who wants to rebalance the universe.
    Last edited by John Venus; 06-25-2021 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Silver Surfer and Galactus would be interesting in that regard. How will Diana react to Surfer's backstory? Would she try to help him find his home world? What if in a Marvel/DC 'The Coming of Galactus cross over, Diana is the one to convince Surfer to turn against Galactus and restore his memory to use the lasso? Her interactions with Galactus could be interesting as well. How will Diana deal with the fact that Galactus is merely satiating his own hunger by eating other planets?

Going further into Marvel Cosmic, what about Thanos? Be it Starlin Thanos who does what he does out of a twisted sense of love for Death or MCU Thanos who wants to rebalance the universe.

Think those choices are better than my own. Can certainly see Galactus leading to some interesting story lines.