31 49.21%
  • Neo

6 9.52%
  • Nasty Boys

6 9.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I would like if Storm's team of defenders of Mars team was Exiles, comprised of some Arakki and Krakoan mutants.
    Love this. If adult Cable is on the team as one of Storm’s generals I’m so there!

Gene Nation: Mostly because I loved Hemingway's design. Plus Marrow is nice.
    Krakoa is also a literal Gene Nation, so...
    Generation X: They remain awesome and I have yet to see Blink interact with any of them meaningfully. The original team, not the hangers-on from v2.
    Acolytes: You'd expect Mags to have a real cult now considering how the people chant his name and Exodus is deifying him during the child indoctrination fireside chats. Maybe that's what the little suicide bombers are being primed for. Plus with Mags going on trial, he might need some fanatics on his side.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Incredible Member

Mystique's going to need some sort of team to burn it all down, imo

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Ugh. I forgot about X-Treme! Bring them in as Krakoa’s FBI, or Dept. of Homeland Security.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    X-Terminators
    Same. As a kid, I loved that team and hated that they were absorbed into the New Mutants. Then when they were brought back in the Kings of Pain crossover, I was stoked for a new series. But their appearance was just a tease.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Same. As a kid, I loved that team and hated that they were absorbed into the New Mutants. Then when they were brought back in the Kings of Pain crossover, I was stoked for a new series. But their appearance was just a tease.
    I can't believe they haven't revive Rusty jet.

Definitely, my choice would be the OG Four Horsemen!

Last edited by K7P5V; 06-26-2021 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Exiles ... for any mutants that find themselves banned/enemies of the state of Krakoa. Perhaps being pursued through space and time by a group of mutants loyal to Krakoa?
    That one sounds cool. I like the idea of some actual opponents of Krakoa, for whatever reason, such as those who have strong ties to some other nation or their family or whatever and refuse to go off and live in the mutant-zone, because they feel like that's just denying mutantkind the rest of the Earth and their homes and families. But I *also* like the idea of a group of mutants who do stuff that Krakoan mutants don't necessarily want to be associated with, like a Krakoan deniable-assets team.

This era, titles / team names tend to have nothing to do with the original group to use that name (there were no Fallen Angels in the Fallen Angels, there's like, one Hellion, in the Hellions, and no Marauders in the Marauders...), so I wouldn't expect any OG Exiles in the new Exiles, although I'd be amused if Nocturne were one of them.

If there *were* new minis or one-shots covering OG groups, I'd totally buy books about the Mutant Liberation Front or Acolytes, because those two groups include multiple mutants I like! (Dragoness, Tempo, Unuscione, Frenzy, etc.)

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Dazzler’s Xtreme X-men or MLF with Tempo at the helm. Also newcropped bob haircut for Tempo plz.

For me, I’d love to see Exiles return as a group of those deemed to be ‘dupes’ whether they be alternate versions of mutants on Krakoa living in 616 or living clones breaking away from Krakoa due to feeling that they are looked at as lessers, choosing to save the world their way.

Double post

How would the Exiles not be a book about a bunch of precogs, reality warmers, and as-of-yet-seen beloved mutants from this reality that find themselves stuck in a various limbo dimensions blocked by a ‘mysterious force’ that prevents their actuality on Krakoa?

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Definitely, my choice would be the OG Four Horsemen!

I'm surprised we haven't seen them at all on Krakoa. The OG Horsemen are some of the most underutilized classic X-Villains. It's such a shame.

I want to see any team that will have Phantazia.