Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Amazing Member

This month seems huge. Little nervous about anything related to Onslaught but I’ll give it a chance.

BANNED

Solicits - posting the links and comprehending the text - REALLY kicks some of y’all’s asses don’t it?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Since he has to supervise what everyone else writes, it's sadly obvious that he doesn't have time to write as much as he used to.

And yes, Avengers and Secret Wars were totally exhausting for him.
    I'm good with him just focusing on the pivotal moments of his story. He doesn't need to be dotting I's and crossing T's throughout all the X-titles.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Culmination techincally means like climax scene of a film So I don't seen anything much after this for Hickman.
    Its most likely tieing up loose ends of Moira and her secrets, i doubt hes leaving so soon .

The syntax is confusing because technically, Hickman's X-Men have already finished. That doesn't mean Hickman's mutants are over.

Mighty Member

I don't see Hickman's X-Men run just being his single X-Men book. That's just part of it. HOXPOX, X-Men, Inferno and whatever he does next is all part of his run, not just a single series.

It's like how his Avengers run, the main Avengers title made up barely half of his full actual Avengers run.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The syntax is confusing because technically, Hickman's X-Men have already finished. That doesn't mean Hickman's mutants are over.
    This is probably the most likely outcome.

Inferno serves as the finale for his (initial) X-men run while setting up for whatever he has planned next for act in the age of Krokoa.

If this is the end of Hickmans run it is probably the most disappointing of all time. I feel all this buildup hasn't even begun to pay off and they are already talking of ending it. WTF.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Xmen 3. High evolutionary
    Attachment 110803
    I hope it either ignores or retcons High Ev's poor showing in the recent Spider-Woman.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I dropped X-Force ages ago...but that cover has me interested.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    I love this cover. QC, you in danger girl.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

There's a lot here to look forward to. It's a bit odd that they have so many big stories happening at the same time rather than spacing them out.

Marauders seems kind of aimless.

Doom in Excalibur, I fully expect Howard to write Rictor singularly obsessed with him while ignoring his actual friends and teammates.

The High Evolutionary has never interested me, X-Men solicits have not been great, hopefully the book surprises me.

I’m wondering how much more money Marvel is really making by basically renaming X-Factor and Way of X and just continuing the stories.

I feel like Inferno is just leading into Fall of X, which is the real culmination, but I’ll wait to hear what Hickman has to say.

If any book should have ended I think it would be Marauders. Maybe it sells really well, but I feel like the Hellfire Gala is the biggest thing they’re going to do and all those A and B-listers could be boosting sales in other books. Plus, Duggan has the flagship now so he’s more involved than ever.

I mean, it's impossible for Hickman to end up in Reign of X when he's explicitly said several times that it's half his story. Unless he has had a serious family or health problem, of course.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    I can’t see where it says it’s a one shot.

Also Si has been hinting a change, stating he’s writing an ‘x-men’ book and he refers to Way of X as the ‘first arc’. I sort of like the idea of a series of arcs with the same team. Although it can confuse some new readers.
    It's says below the cover.I just rechecked