Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    Can't believe Way of X is over, while awful books like Excalibur and New Mutants are still here.
    I thought Way of X was always meant to be a mini?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I’m wondering how much more money Marvel is really making by basically renaming X-Factor and Way of X and just continuing the stories.

I feel like Inferno is just leading into Fall of X, which is the real culmination, but I’ll wait to hear what Hickman has to say.

If any book should have ended I think it would be Marauders. Maybe it sells really well, but I feel like the Hellfire Gala is the biggest thing they’re going to do and all those A and B-listers could be boosting sales in other books. Plus, Duggan has the flagship now so he’s more involved than ever.
    My gut feeling is that there will be a change in the status quo and that Way of X may return with a second chapter which might be a different take to the first. But that’s just guesswork from what Si has said in interviews.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    That is a variant cover. Avengers are getting their noses in an x-book like they always do.
    Honestly I would say keep them seperate unless you need to do a story but Jason Aaron is so bad rn that I will take it

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_fury View Post
    Looks like hickman is leaving after inferno
    I hope so. Hickman is terribl

Hickman is not leaving lol.

I'm shocked X-Force has lasted as long as it has it bores me to tears.

Spurrier has recently been father (I think yesterday? Or maybe the Monday. I saw it on Twitter), it's possible he doesn't have much time to write right now either.

Bye bye Hickman. Tks god

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Hickman is not leaving lol.
    Let them convince themselves for five minutes, they will cry later.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I could see a scenario where Hickman leaves the Phalanx part to the X-Office and finishes his personal involvement after Inferno
    Back when hox/pox first started Hickman said that his current x-men plan is four years long, so we know he's staying till at least 2022. Hickman currently has a unique position as a creator/writer in mainstream comics and I don't see him giving up that up soon when he's living the dream.

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    Back when hox/pox first started Hickman said that his current x-men plan is four years long, so we know he's staying till at least 2022. Hickman currently has a unique position as a creator/writer in mainstream comics and I don't see him giving up that up soon when he's living the dream.
    And that's not counting covid.

Fantastic Member

way of x is not coming back i told you coa was canned shocked x-corp even made it to issue 5 ......quinn already has a much more high profile marvel book coming up..i know the people here love spurrier for some reason but check the stats besides some early x-men legacy issues his marvel just does not sell at all. Very curious what sword is going to morph into in the coming months. Probably wont be called storm cause for all he love she gets that title will not sell , could be this is where cable ends up. sword is defintly ending though and becoming something else

SWORD could end up transforming into Uncanny X-Men to sell more. *Shrugh*

I have a feeling the name was only chosen to try and catch curious clueless fans with the MCU's SWORD.

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    way of x is not coming back i told you coa was canned shocked x-corp even made it to issue 5 ......quinn already has a much more high profile marvel book coming up..i know the people here love spurrier for some reason but check the stats besides some early x-men legacy issues his marvel just does not sell at all. Very curious what sword is going to morph into in the coming months. Probably wont be called storm cause for all he love she gets that title will not sell , could be this is where cable ends up. sword is defintly ending though and becoming something else
    what do you mean by sell single issue's ??? that just outdated way to look at it.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

My selection:
    Inferno 01
    New Mutants 21
    X-Men 03
    Marauders 24
    Excalibur 23
    SWORD 08
    Hellions 15
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!