Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Agreed.They won't officialy retire him for a while imo but he won't do any ongoing titles.They will call him head of X and will put all titles under his name whereas he won't have much to give.His X-men run was also muddled with stuff that felt like it wasn't his.
    He'll probably do a mini every now and then.I was hoping this would be a small and packed era with Hickman's story moving at a good pace but seems like they will milk it.
    That's not all of things operate at the X-office currently. I have a friend who actually work at the X-office as an assistant editor and while obviously they can't tell anything major, from the little they told Hickman is the one that pushes and approves of all the current x-titles and the general direction of the X-men (with editorial high up obviously getting the final say). Hickman position is pretty much like Dave filoni's at Lucasfilm.

Spurrier has talked about Way of X and Onslaught Revelation

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/x-...l-si-spurrier/

"It’s absolutely not the end of the story. In TV terms, WoX is season 1, and The Onslaught Revelation is the season finale. Season 2? Well. Season 2 is something else altogether..."

So, the story of Way of X will continue in another comic after Onslaught Revelation that will not be Way of X.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I really don't understand the desire to come in just to gloat about which books are not selling and which are being cancelled. It would be nice to read about the books that are at the top of their game and doing well.

The positivity gene must be non-existent.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    way of x is not coming back i told you coa was canned shocked x-corp even made it to issue 5 ......quinn already has a much more high profile marvel book coming up..i know the people here love spurrier for some reason but check the stats besides some early x-men legacy issues his marvel just does not sell at all. Very curious what sword is going to morph into in the coming months. Probably wont be called storm cause for all he love she gets that title will not sell , could be this is where cable ends up. sword is defintly ending though and becoming something else
    are you actually an insider? because you act like it but then half the claims you make end up being false. a few weeks ago you said Nick Spencer was going long past 75 on ASM and now he's not even going past 74. Then you said you heard Zdarsky was next and they just announced 5 different writers and none of them is Zdarsky.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Spurrier has talked about Way of X and Onslaught Revelation

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/x-...l-si-spurrier/

"It’s absolutely not the end of the story. In TV terms, WoX is season 1, and The Onslaught Revelation is the season finale. Season 2? Well. Season 2 is something else altogether..."

So, the story of Way of X will continue in another comic after Onslaught Revelation that will not be Way of X.
    Sweet. I appreciate his analogy and clearing the air for the hand-wringers.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    are you actually an insider? because you act like it but then half the claims you make end up being false. a few weeks ago you said Nick Spencer was going long past 75 on ASM and now he's not even going past 74. Then you said you heard Zdarsky was next and they just announced 5 different writers and none of them is Zdarsky.
    And a few minutes ago Spurrier has confirmed that Way of X will continue with another name.

way of x is not coming back i told you coa was canned shocked x-corp even made it to issue 5 ......quinn already has a much more high profile marvel book coming up..i know the people here love spurrier for some reason but check the stats besides some early x-men legacy issues his marvel just does not sell at all. Very curious what sword is going to morph into in the coming months. Probably wont be called storm cause for all he love she gets that title will not sell , could be this is where cable ends up. sword is defintly ending though and becoming something else
    Lol Way of X is absolutely coming back, it's simply on pause for september. Seems your prediction was wrong oh mighty oracle bishop66

https://twitter.com/sispurrier/statu...844574726?s=20
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by frostedemma; 06-23-2021 at 03:27 PM.

Fantastic Member

information is given me to by a wide range of people some ends up correct some doesnt pan out..i only like to post stuff when im pretty sure its true and rock solid, also there is alot and i mean a lot about spencer cycling off amazing in regards to his new start up company maybe rich will break it down in the coming weeks

Looking forward to the omnis of the Lee+Kirby X-Men, I've started collecting a little.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

information is given me to by a wide range of people some ends up correct some doesnt pan out..i only like to post stuff when im pretty sure its true and rock solid, also there is alot and i mean a lot about spencer cycling off amazing in regards to his new start up company maybe rich will break it down in the coming weeks
    You really are the grace randolph of board

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    That's not all of things operate at the X-office currently. I have a friend who actually work at the X-office as an assistant editor and while obviously they can't tell anything major, from the little they told Hickman is the one that pushes and approves of all the current x-titles and the general direction of the X-men (with editorial high up obviously getting the final say). Hickman position is pretty much like Dave filoni's at Lucasfilm.
    That's really interesting, thanks for the information.

I wish that Hickman stays on for a while. I would even take a quarterly X-Title from him where he sets the tone for the X-Titles.

So, you have as much ability to be correct as any of us speculating.

Mighty Member

I can imagine some People give you false information just to see you make a big silly of yourself.

Anyway, I'm glad it's not the end of Way of X, only read the first issues so far, it's certainly one of the strongest of a strong lot.
    Hoping we see much more from Si.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiderfan001 View Post
    agreed.they won't officialy retire him for a while imo but he won't do any ongoing titles.they will call him head of x and will put all titles under his name whereas he won't have much to give.his x-men run was also muddled with stuff that felt like it wasn't his.
    He'll probably do a mini every now and then.i was hoping this would be a small and packed era with hickman's story moving at a good pace but seems like they will milk it.
    jonathan hickman presents....

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    Lol Way of X is absolutely coming back, it's simply on pause for september. Seems your prediction was wrong oh mighty oracle bishop66

https://twitter.com/sispurrier/statu...844574726?s=20
    Lol this is too funny
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”