Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member

Just X-Men Legends for me.

Anyone have any confirmation on Children of the Atom's status?

I might check out Dark Ages in a collected edition, but to be honest I have a long list of titles I have said that about.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Onslaught book is a continuation of Way of X.
    Wasn't the Onslaught book a one shot? I think Way of X got canceled and this book is to allow the plot to be finished.

Thoughts:

- Well, Tom Taylor finally gets to tell an apocalypse story with the Marvel Universe. I guess that's...novel?

- Kamala having a mini-series instead of an ongoing is weird, even if I guess at this point she doesn't have the sales to sustain an ongoing. Plus a new cousin character and she's transported to other dimensions? Not sure how to feel.

- Wanda finally leading a book and doing heroic things? Even if it's still dealing with Cthon, been a long time coming.

- Is anyone really excited for Dr. Strange to die? Like we don't know he'll inevitably come back? I guess at least they're not de-powering him for the umpteenth time.

- Really pushing Thanos with the Eternals even though it's not an MCU thing. Kind of surprising.

- Dormammu in a cosmic event? That's refreshing.

- Ka-Zar and their family finally have a book again, and acknowledging his last appearance to boot! Kind of surprised Jim Zub's not writing it.

- Who is the cloud woman on the Defenders cover? And Betty filling in for Bruce, it seems.

- Kang, Moon Knight, and Rama-Tut? There's a combination.

- Amazing Fantasy is kind of reminding me of that Avengers Prime mini where a trio of heroes get stuck in a fantasy world.

- Who is the current Crimson Dynamo?

- So is Darkhawk going to meet Peter or Miles? I would assume Peter since he would at least know more about the old Darkhawk than Miles would.

- Marc going full circle with Khonshu by becoming a priest.

- Tony and space usually means trouble. Poor Jim Hammond, though .

- Unstable Human Torch? Hmm.

- She-Hulk on that Avengers cover...why, just why?

- I thought they kind of wasted that evil Carol design in that arc, and didn't really play that angle up as much, so I'm glad they're reusing it again for a proper antagonist.

- Shang-Chi and his allies are a little out of their depth against the FF, I gotta say.

- So is The United States of Captain America going to culminate in the new Captain America book? Or wait, has Coates run not ended yet...?

- Ewing couldn't leave the Hulk franchise without touching on Skaar.

- Kurt Busiek knows how to make a book busy in the best way possible.

- So is Dr. Strange being dead why Dormammu can have his way with space?

- How many revelations about Mjolnir do we need to have? Why can't it simply just be a mystical hammer Thor wields again?

- That's an interesting smoke/cleavage combination in that Black Widow cover.

- Bullseye. The one person both Daredevils probably hate equally.

- Kamala finally confronting Kamala's Law head on.

Astonishing Member

Just interested in dark ages.

Big Month:

Ms Marvel #1
    Deadpool Black White and Blood - Karla Pacheco is writing Deadpool. Need I say more?
    Spider-Woman #15 - Really liking the look of the newest villain. Also a villain named Aeternum which is the name of the Spider used in the latest cocktail that restored Jess' powers.
    Black Cat #10
    Fantastic 4 #36
    Captain Marvel #32
    Guardians of the Galaxy #18
    Black Widow #11
    Daredevil #34
    Champions #9

Maybe:
    Dark Ages #1
    Dark Hold #1
    Defenders #2
    Death of Dr Strange
    Eternals Thanos Rises
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    - Kamala having a mini-series instead of an ongoing is weird, even if I guess at this point she doesn't have the sales to sustain an ongoing. Plus a new cousin character and she's transported to other dimensions? Not sure how to feel.

- Tony and space usually means trouble. Poor Jim Hammond, though .

- So is The United States of Captain America going to culminate in the new Captain America book? Or wait, has Coates run not ended yet...?
    There's no need for that new cousin. They're in Chicago of all places - so they could've just used Ironheart.

That Iron Man story needs wrapping up ASAP. Scarlet Spider is involved, but he's taking over ASM in October and thus can't still be in space!

Coates' Cap has one issue left, and ends the week before USoCA launches, I think.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman