Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    I saw a spoiler on Reddit…I came here and brought all the popcorn.
    LEt me get some of that cause when my storm peeps show up the scans are a coming. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

My theory is that Magneto is going to have the horrible, horrible idea of killing Wanda so that the Five can resurrect her using his genetic material and thus make her a mutant and her daughter at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Oh. My. Goddess!!! Frenzy!!!!

Yeah, kick Earth-rocks, Doomsy...Go back to tending Latveria and your sheep. We might call on you, if we need to tell you something important.

Frenzyyyy!!!

Another 100/10 and 5 Galaxies of Stars. Perfection!
    Frenzy was fantastic! I'm so happy she's shining in this era. She's my gym inspiration.

The Mysterium is dope.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    My theory is that Magneto is going to have the horrible, horrible idea of killing Wanda so that the Five can resurrect her using his genetic material and thus make her a mutant and her daughter at the same time.
    I don't think the Anya's eyes was a throw away line but it could be. Felt like something was there though.

Best line of the issue was "it takes two to pretend." wanda never pretended.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

She is a mutant, she crossed a krakoa gate without any flower
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

And mags is a hypocrite calling franklin a pretender but trying to be a loving father to the actual pretender lol. Never change magnus never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    She is a mutant, she crossed a krakoa gate without any flower
    All portals were left open for humans for the gala, the Avengers did too.

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

All portals were left open for humans for the gala, the Avengers did too.
    No they had to wear a special flower

Astonishing Member

I think Wanda used to be a real mutant and a real daughter of Magneto, but changed reality so she and Pietro would no longer be that, when she was inverted. That is why there is a difference between what is real and what is true.

So did Wanda just forget her current costume or was she feeling nostalgic to be seeing "daddy" again?
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I think Wanda used to be a real mutant and a real daughter of Magneto, but changed reality so she and Pietro would no longer be that, when she was inverted. That is why there is a difference between what is real and what is true.
    That seems like the kind of continuity workaround I could see Ewing coming up with.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_fury View Post
    And mags is a hypocrite calling franklin a pretender but trying to be a loving father to the actual pretender lol. Never change magnus never change.
    Magneto has always been a hypocrite.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Frenzy was fantastic! I'm so happy she's shining in this era. She's my gym inspiration.

The Mysterium is dope.
    Like PS...so many delightfully awesome moments!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

No they had to wear a special flower
    The flower was not for that, it was to identify them. Before starting the gala, Sage talks about opening the portals.

Oh Baby let me grab my wine!!! Let the chaos begin!!