Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yooo great catch i completely missed it. The gates were open to humans but they had to have a flower on. Magneto knows.
    Unless it's Mystique.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I look at it as Wanda is basically a reality warper so she can make the gate and Krakoa think whatever she wants to gain access to the gate.
    She seems hardly in the mood for a tampering of krakoa security via reality warping
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Can someone explain the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda? Or what issues/books to read? I don't really read anything other than x-books, but it sounds interesting.
    Here you are: https://www.google.com/search?q=Inte...ire+of+Wakanda

Seems to be a Black Panther thing. Which is not that surprising.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

OMG this book is SO good. Every single page was flawless and Ewing writes all the characters to perfection. And just when I thought it couldn't get any more emotional after Storm's grand entrance... we get that last page with Magnus and Wanda.

Best issue of the whole Hellfire Gala for me.

Whats crazy for me to think is with all the stuff we kknow about Asguadians, Shiar, and on and on. This is the first time the Sol system will have a presence of it's own in the cosmic landscape. Heroes don't have to travel light years away fof a space adventure.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Can someone explain the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda? Or what issues/books to read? I don't really read anything other than x-books, but it sounds interesting.
    The most recent black panther run by Ta-Nehisi Coates is all about it
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I wish Wanda got a gala look

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I wish Wanda got a gala look
    Next hellfire gala she will
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Unless it's Mystique.
    Now wouldn't that be epic! Mystique screwing with Magnus in epic fashion.

The story didn't get good until T'challa landed back on earth. But basically he sent some Wakandans into space to find the source of vibranium. They colonized planets in his name. He somehow traveled through a space wormhole 2K years into the Empire's future where he found "Future Killmonger ruling over the empire as an evil dictator" , Future kill monger came to the present and T'challa over threw him and took control of the entire intergalactic empire. So technically he's no longer King T'challa but Emperor T'challa. Thats a brief version there is a lot more to the story.
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Whats crazy for me to think is with all the stuff we kknow about Asguadians, Shiar, and on and on. This is the first time the Sol system will have a presence of it's own in the cosmic landscape. Heroes don't have to travel light years away fof a space adventure.
    Agreed and I like how they referenced a divided Earth has kept humanity from reaching the cosmic landscape in this way. Hopefully this in turn will help Earth get its act together and reach that status.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    Storm being the Regent of Sol is an interesting development. This means that T'challa and Storm are effectively two of the most powerful people in the solar system. Storm has a planet of mutants at her call, and T'challa now has an entire intergalactic empire at his summoning. Love to see it!
    that sounds like a recipe for a space war

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    that sounds like a recipe for a space war
    That would be EPIC, and I think Marvel has been planting the seeds for that for quite some time. With Wakanda rejecting trade with Arrako and Krakoa, and tensions between the two over the Storm Breaker
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

I also loved that Wakanda voted No on Sol being recognized. lol. Them declining for the same reason as Wakanda Prime and in the same way gave me a good chuckle and showed that the intergalatic empire has the heart of wakanda prime. Also it would have looked strange if the intergalatic order took the deal for the rare metal when wakanda prime rejected the drugs. It also lowkey showed while others were rebuilding the intergalatic empire must have spanked knull. lol. I want to see the scene of his rep telling him about when the Hadari Yao showed up.

But i do wonder what the intergalatic empire will do if the metal truly starts to take off as a new currency which it already seems to be doing. Sol currency.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Yeah Storm looked badass but in a battle between her and Doom; honestly my money is on Doom, all day every day.
    And so a new tread was born: storm vs doom