Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    She wiped out a race of people down to 198. That's the important part. Having the cause of your genocide just walk through the front door isn't a good look that's the point
    If she really is a mutant again then she deserves as much forgiveness as anyone else's atrocities (and those victims arent getting repowered or revived by magic clone pods) including Fenris, you know, the actual Nazis
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 06-24-2021 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    If she really is a mutant again then she deserves as much forgiveness as anyone else's atrocities (and those victims arent getting repowered or revived by magic clone pods) including Fenris, you know, the actual Nazis
    That's fans saying that and going crazy getting their hopes up. That hasn't happened she is still not a mutant

FYI that only means she would be allowed on Krakoa and can't be punished(as if she was punished at all) that doesn't mean mutant kind has to treat her nicely or forgive her
    Last edited by Outburstz; 06-24-2021 at 07:27 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    No he didn't. All he did was compare his daughters. Which is an extremely common thing to do. We all know Wanda is his favorite he's not going to hurt a hair on her head.
    IMO Mags will end her in the Crucible, and then Tempus (The Five) will bring Wanda back to the age Anya was when she died and without Cerebro's copy of her memories.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hairys View Post
    IMO Mags will end her in the Crucible, and then Tempus (The Five) will bring Wanda back to the age Anya was when she died and without Cerebro's copy of her memories.
    Would they even have a scan of her from that young? It's unclear as to when exactly the cutoff is for the protocols but that sounds like it's be one

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It makes like no sense. Reading this made me feel slight disgust for Marvel if i'm honest. In what world did someone think it was a good idea to have the daughter of a holocaust survivor wipe out a people and it makes me think of Bendis and how he was talking up being a jewish man and how important superman was to him but the very back bone of the jewish community the female, he had wanda do a genocide of her own. I don't know why this post took me to connecting those thoughts. But if a jewish man is telling you this is okay i can see non jewish people going... "umm... ok...." i don't know, i hate having that thought.
    Not only that but Wanda is Romani. Who were also victims of Nazis. The first ones experimented on and killed. Nazis wiped out roughly 80-90% of the Romani population in occupied Europe.

So it was extra tasteless of Marvel.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Would they even have a scan of her from that young? It's unclear as to when exactly the cutoff is for the protocols but that sounds like it's be one
    Unless time travel is involved there is no way Anya can be brought back. If she was a mutant, she wouldn't have manifested her abilities by the time she died. And she was never to have said to have powers. Plus Cerebro wasn't even in existence when Anya was alive. So you would need someone to go back in time with a travel-ready Cerebro for a scan and gather some dna. And I don't see this happening otherwise the floodgates are open.

Astonishing Member

Outside the movies, haven’t the what if’s leaned on the idea that Anya would have been a human had she lived?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I think Wanda used to be a real mutant and a real daughter of Magneto, but changed reality so she and Pietro would no longer be that, when she was inverted. That is why there is a difference between what is real and what is true.
    Which is she recently she tried to help by resurrecting Genoaha mutants because she knows she knows the truth of what she did. And look at how happy she was to reconcile with her father Magneto.

Now they can develop her sisterly relationship with Polaris and Quicksilver can come back into the fold.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Outside the movies, haven’t the what if’s leaned on the idea that Anya would have been a human had she lived?
    I believe that is correct. Erik would have been totally fine and loving to her if she was human and he raised her more than he did. But her death radicalized him and began his path towards mutant supremacy. I don't know the interest writers would have in bringing her back other than for her to likely be traumatized as to the state of the world and what her father has done over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I think a small moment goes a long way though, and judging by the upcoming solicits, there is more Wanda to come our way in the X-books.
    What books do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    What books do you mean?
    Trial of Magneto

Fantastic Member

Regarding the zombie incident, I think Hickman, like Bendis, doesn't know who Chthon is.

I’m going to guess that Mags is keeping Wanda close in order to safeguard Krakoa’s intergalactic standing and the danger she represents to mutants; nothing more. The Skrulls have expressed their loyalty is in play because Wanda is some sort of issue.

Wanda’s demonstrated, through Genosha zombies, she longs for redemption. Moreover, among other things, she is something of a refugee. She doesn’t really have a tribe. She’s slaughtered Avengers and mutants alike, and been ostracized. Given her past and abilities, letting her drift without a purpose and community is dangerous for her and others.

It is wild, though, to imagine that Mags “murder” might be: he is planning to neutralize Wanda by convincing her to go through the crucible and then (unknown to Wanda) install his real daughter Anya’s consciousness. He would just need Eva Bell to exfil Anya from the past then have Tempo age her.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    I’m going to guess that Mags is keeping Wanda close in order to safeguard Krakoa’s intergalactic standing and the danger she represents to mutants; nothing more. The Skrulls have expressed their loyalty is in play because Wanda is some sort of issue.

Wanda’s demonstrated, through Genosha zombies, she longs for redemption. Moreover, among other things, she is something of a refugee. She doesn’t really have a tribe. She’s slaughtered Avengers and mutants alike, and been ostracized. Given her past and abilities, letting her drift without a purpose and community is dangerous for her and others.

It is wild, though, to imagine that Mags “murder” might be: he is planning to neutralize Wanda by convincing her to go through the crucible and then (unknown to Wanda) install his real daughter Anya’s consciousness. He would just need Eva Bell to exfil Anya from the past then have Tempo age her.
    I love these theories lol they just keep getting wilder. Why would he bother transferring Anya's consciousness when he could just resurrect her?

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    She doesn’t really have a tribe.
    Not true. She's been on Avengers teams even lately. Just not on the main team.

Gross.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.