Quote Originally Posted by Greta View Post
I know I'm in the vocal minority but I really don't get this weird love for Wanda everyone seems to have. She's not a bad character or anything but let's be real she was barely about mutants. And she is a pretender, regardless of how stupid that retcon is. It's happened. I love the majority of post M-Day mutant/everyone else dynamics. The reality is she probably killed more mutants then Sinister or Apocalypse ever did. Certainly negatively impacted more. As far as story dynamics go Wanda will always be best as a character that no one can really trust has it together, and that no one can or should ever forget the things she's done. Magneto wanting to move past it is cool and all. And I'm all for that, but wanting every other mutant to forget what Wanda did and all the fallout from it? That would be terrible writing. Inviting her to Krakoa is like inviting Hitler to Israel. Think about all the kids who were murdered when all the mutants got depowered? Wanda's fault. Mutants who died because of their power loss. So on and so forth.

Marvel and DC have this cyclical nature to them. Where all arcs get extinguished over time.

The X-men as a whole have been on an arc for almost two decades now. Culminating in them getting a chance to actually have a fair shake. Them giving former villains a chance only makes sense and outside of Sinister and Selene we've seen nothing more then vaguely shady from them. Where as immediately the Avengers were just as cool being tight with Wanda again who attacked them and killed her husband and Hawkeye.
No you are not alone when it comes to Wanda man I don't get these people wanting everything forgiven either.

Someone even wanted her on an X book lol but hey what can you do.