Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This was just what i needed. I mean Ewing is continuing to fire on all cyclinders. I highly recommend picking up Guardians and Gamma Flight as well. How he juggles so many books so well is just a feat in of itself. perfect score from me on this one.

And did you see the look on those two councel members face when the Goddess appeared. Their faces were flat but when she came in all her glory you could see the awe and wonder. "She who swims with the Acanti! Hadario Yao" i was like. "yassss girl, yess!1 tell them butterfly...uh storm, let them know!" lol
    honey you just gave me the biggest laugh with this shade you a mess lololol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Next issue I hope we find out that she punched the salty nerd Doom in his stomach.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Fantastic Member

I think Darkhold is set before the Hellfire Gala.

This issue was absolutely delicious. This level of world stage building for the X-Men is such a great formula. 10/10 for me. I loved Storm's dramatic entrance to the GC, I am curious where the Magneto/Wanda union will go. I love some of the other posters suggestions of him using the resurrection protocols to restore her status as a mutant. I can see some serious repercussions but that **** makes for awesome story telling. And the cover for SWORD #8....I can totally see the Arraki wanting to battle-test the new Regent, and will come to respect her not only as a capable warrior but (hopefully) also as a leader who can respect their ways but acclimate them to the universe in a way that supports their nature. Looking forward to all of the potential that came come from this for Storm and mutants in general.

This was just what i needed. I mean Ewing is continuing to fire on all cyclinders. I highly recommend picking up Guardians and Gamma Flight as well. How he juggles so many books so well is just a feat in of itself. perfect score from me on this one.

And did you see the look on those two councel members face when the Goddess appeared. Their faces were flat but when she came in all her glory you could see the awe and wonder. "She who swims with the Acanti! Hadario Yao" i was like. "yassss girl, yess!1 tell them butterfly...uh storm, let them know!" lol
    That kymmelian galactic council member……

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    That kymmelian galactic council member……
    LOL!
    Wew that took me out
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Regarding the arc title, I get The Queen, I dont get the Witch. It's not that Wanda played a important role....
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

After all the "Pretender" stuff Exodus has been spewing...to show up, looking HAWTT! and have that moment with Magneto...she deserves the call-out.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Incredible Member

That just sounds like such a bleak way to see superhero books. What i love most about superhero books is the super depths one is willing to go to for forgiveness and seeing that when written well when all the right emotions are checked, supehero level forgiveness. A forgiveness that in the real world you know could never happen. Wanda as a character was never written as a bad person and if someone with doubt and someone who tries to do the right thing can't be given chances in a world where people destroy universes who are we to ask for second chances when hurt people in ways that can't be erased with magic or telepathy. Sometimes trying to do the right thing is the most heroic thing, jmo though.
    Given how often she is mind-controlled, she should be depowered at least. And let's face it, even when left to her own devices, she can do stupid things like create 16 million zombies.

Forgiveness always comes with a price. A hunter that accidentally shoots someone dead can be forgiven... but not if he continues to pursue hunting. The Pretender continues to use her magic to this day. (And again, as recently as Secret Empire she was mind-controlled yet again, and as recently as Empyre, she created zombies. And speaking of recent, using Marvel's sliding timescale, "no more mutants" happened like what, three years ago? Everything should be hunky dory with her now? I can't wait til Magneto kills her.).

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

He effectively said that he’s sending her to join Anya.

Extraordinary Member

At least I can get some peace and quiet then. Unless X-office somehow manages to use a dead character as a plot device.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Regarding the arc title, I get The Queen, I dont get the Witch. It's not that Wanda played a important role....
    I think a small moment goes a long way though, and judging by the upcoming solicits, there is more Wanda to come our way in the X-books.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    At least I can get some peace and quiet then. Unless X-office somehow manages to use a dead character as a plot device.
    They’re almost all dead characters. These xfans are reading about cloned corpses.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    That sounds like the thinking that thought beating Pietro to death in front of an insane and omnipotent Wanda was a good idea

If Cerebro is catching the souls of dead mutants and Wanda is one, the mere presence of her brainwaves will warp the data crystals

If she’s human, her spirit can probably restore herself with magic, or get Billy to do it

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    No he didn't. All he did was compare his daughters. Which is an extremely common thing to do. We all know Wanda is his favorite he's not going to hurt a hair on her head.