Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Yeah well i hate to say it but this also means they have just painted target on their backs. We all know this is going to happen, you don't do what they did and someone not take it as a form of challenge.
    Thank god they painted new stories on the backs of the Marvel Universe. Maybe we can finally get some new ideas across the whole line instead of infighting. I'm personally hoping Gamma Flight becomes Storm's imperial guard.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thank god they painted new stories on the backs of the Marvel Universe. Maybe we can finally get some new ideas across the whole line instead of infighting. I'm personally hoping Gamma Flight becomes Storm's imperial guard.
    ...and the Goddess!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    ...and the Goddess!
    For real. I don't need to see the world outside my window, that's why i rarely open my blinds.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I love the idea of Storm having to now build trust and relationships with the Arraki. I’m getting Morlocks vibes but on a whole other level.
    Ikr it's the perfect arena to push her power and charachter. Cause they also have omega mutants which can do amazing things too. What makes you the most viable candidate why must we submit to you and you alone's power. Why are you the regent! These are very fascinating plot point that can really expand on her godhead and her omega powerset whilst solidifying who she is and has always be and advancing said charachter to the cosmic stage.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Storm is the most important mutant in the galaxy period!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Magneto to the public: Bah, we don’t care for these pretenders.

Magneto the second he steps away: Wanda!!! Why do you never call anymore?! All I have is your sister now!
    One is his daughter the other is not. If he wants to accept wanda despite her status who are you to judge him. She is afterall his child biological or not.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    .!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Girl we don't need to fight them storm is the goddess of sol doom can go wallow in latvernian poverty.
    Agree, Doom can take his tin can ass to the trash.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

One is his daughter the other is not. If he wants to accept wanda despite her status who are you to judge him. She is afterall his child biological or not.
    Blood doesn't make family my guy.

I thought the ending was so sweet. maybe that is why he goes to trial for defending Wanda.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    Great issue.
    Brand has the best Gala outfit hands down. I like that they took the initial idea of Krakoa's foundation and giving Krakoan flowers to the people of Earth as a way to solidify their status as a country and used it to the galactic scale with 'the Sol'.
    I hope that Doom spends the rest of the year trying to court Storm so he can be the King of Mars and I'm glad that they brought in the Intergalactic Wakandan Alliance.
    The end with Wanda/Magneto was interesting just on the level of which stance of his is actually genuine? Is it his public one where he decries Wanda or this private one where he says that she's still his daughter? Either could really fit him.
    I mean from the excalibur covers it looks like he is goint to be working very close with krakoa

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Blood doesn't make family my guy.
    Exactly! He had known her as his own for a good portion of his life he won't throw that away.

Girl we don't need to fight them storm is the goddess of sol doom can go wallow in latvernian poverty.
    lmfao omg you are hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Me too. I wanna see some Wanda bashing so I can either get a good laugh and jump in for defense.
    Haha it was such a lovely scene that I don't think many can be mad at it.

It works so well because here is Erik directing an enormous feat with his fellow omegas and he wanted her to witness it. Things are falling into place for him and it's allowing him time to reflect and soften, at least a little bit. This is the beauty of Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm beaming!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Such a great issue.
    I loved Storm's entrance! She looks incredible there
    And then that ending with Magneto and Wanda.. absolutely perfect. I truly hope they erase the retcon so they're father and daughter again. The MU is more interesting when the House of M is united.
    The worst part of the comic is that it ended. And it's Schiti's last issue.