Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    That poster loves comparing krakoa to the nazis.

Its ridiculous.
    You don't understand, those Way of X mutant babies deserve to die because Sinister is in the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    A poster in another thread mentioned he and Magneto worked it out.

Anyone have any scans?

Here you go

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Mighty Member

Hi y'all. Superb issue, Al Ewing is bangin' as usual.

Can someone help me .....what is the Sol system?

Is it a solar system or a galaxy and which planets and/or civilisations are within it?

Nova is an old-fashioned hero. He misses the times when the good ones were very good and the bad ones were very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Hi y'all. Superb issue, Al Ewing is bangin' as usual.

Can someone help me .....what is the Sol system?

Is it a solar system or a galaxy and which planets and/or civilisations are within it?
    It's the solar sistem. Sol is Sun in Spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    He thinks he is righting a wrong. I will of course never touch another X-Men comic if he harms a hair on her head.
    I just feel good if Al Ewing and Leah Williams are the ones handling this story that she is in good hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Here you go
    Thank you! I love seeing moments like this. Well done, Ewing.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Incredible Member

He is going to kill her.
    That’s why he invited her. That’s what he meant when he said he was going to make things right. It’s obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Magneto is my favorite character and one thing is consistent with him. He will always put the well being of mutantkind over everything else. He may sometimes feel bad about it or go to far but that fact won't change.

So do I think he is playing Wanda no but if there is a choice between her and mutants he will choose mutants
    Yup. The scene was Mags kicking back, having some liquor, and basking in the glow of how everything is going so well for mutants. Hmm, what on Earth actually has the power to make things bad for mutants now? Hmmmm? And this thing is no longer related to Mags by blood? Hmmm. There are consequences for retcons, folks, (and there are consequences for genocide, you could say).

Krakoa only has 3 laws, and one of them is "kill no human." That's what Magneto will go on trial for after he kills the Pretender.

I believe Magneto is going to kill Wanda as a human and try to resurrect her as a mutant. Which will test the law because at the end of the day you are facing "Make more mutants" vs "Kill no human".

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Great issue from beggining to end, loved how it addressed all the doubts about Mars, the galactic economy, mysterium, Dr Doom and Cap´s talk, Storm´s great entrance and of course Wanda and Magento hug, it was way more than what I expected, I truly love how he handles all these characters and gives them their own voice

I started to like Nova at the end of Guardians now I see where he´s coming from and it was great how Magneto and him saw something similar in the other and Magneto´s talk about being an Avengers was hilarious.

By the way they left things on SWORD and their slow dance they had over Way of X I truly hope the trial is about him murdering or attaking Exodus, a fellow council member, in defense of Wanda and this brings the Trial because in this instance, despite being one mutantkinds main leaders, him choosing to protect Wanda is going to cause big trouble because of all the decimated mutants and will truly divide the nation between those who understand Magneto and those who are still hurting from Decimation.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 06-23-2021 at 12:24 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I believe Magneto is going to kill Wanda as a human and try to resurrect her as a mutant. Which will test the law because at the end of the day you are facing "Make more mutants" vs "Kill no human".
    This makes a lot of sense. Also technically if you kill a depowered mutant even if you know they will be resurrected as a mutant the way mutants see it, without the crucible and that person's consent, you basically killed a human. Dang, is magneto about to shank wanda to save wanda.

Otherwise what keeps mutants from going on a depowered mutants killing spree.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

I notice they quietly downgraded Storm’s title from Regent of Sol to Regent of Arrako/Voice of Sol

And while is suspect the sentiment is genuine, Erik is absolutely playing Wanda. A reconciliation with the Twins smooths things over with Throneworld and Novohala, but it also means he has a probability manipulator to counter Isca’s inevitable betrayal and someone who could potentially rip the x-gene out of Moira before her final death

Pietro is many things, but he’s the more emotionally mature of the twins where Eric’s manipulations are involved. And he’s been pretty loyal to Django’s memory on the father front

The biggest issue is if they do a fusion dance on the retcon (Erik’s their father, but Natalia is their mother) Erik has questions to answer about the whole murdering their mother thing

Edit:
    I take Cap’s speech as an acknowledgment that all the non-cosmic/spider/mutant characters just became less than irrelevant, as much because their own editorial won’t let them join in this break fro the status quo

Looking at that cover he may very well kill them all just to fully establish their mutantcy
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This makes a lot of sense. Also technically if you kill a depowered mutant even if you know they will be resurrected as a mutant the way mutants see it, without the crucible and that person's consent, you basically killed a human. Dang, is magneto about to shank wanda to save wanda.

Otherwise what keeps mutants from going on a depowered mutants killing spree.
    No, depowered mutants are not considered human. If they were, the Crucible would be illegal. Also, they can live in Krakoa (like Callisto before her Crucible) Wanda after the Uncanny Avengers retcon was never a mutant. So if she killed her and made her a mutant, she would be like Mister Sinister.

BANNED

Not Cap being wistful they didn’t colonize Mars FIRST. How very Elon Musk, that idiot troll.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

No, depowered mutants are not considered human. If they were, the Crucible would be illegal. Also, they can live in Krakoa (like Callisto before her Crucible) Wanda after the Uncanny Avengers retcon was never a mutant. So if she killed her and made her a mutant, she would be like Mister Sinister.
    The Crucible is voluntary. He is preparing to murder her. And his helmet is off, so he is speaking to Charles who is collaborating. That is why Onslaught is on the loose.