Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Wanda on an X-team when
    ahahahahaha.......no

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Yeah, but Cap didn't know that. His speech directly points to that, given the follow up that he remarked to Tony after his statement. All he had to go off was a news reel about what happened. Cap at his core is an idealist, not a realist. So he sees the situation that he's shown different from what it might actually be.

And even in this situation where he's like "Wished it could have been a united effort." he's still ultimately happy with the result.
    That's how i saw it too. It felt like he was sad he couldn't do enough to where it could have happened hand and hand. I loved his response.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    ahahahahaha.......no
    Wanda is what Excalibur needs imo. I would love to see someone as learned as her in human magic and other magic to be one of the creators of mutant magic. perhaps teaching mutants how to channel their powers in other ways like in otherworld.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    DEATH is fine to me mhmm!
    Yes. Yes he is.
    And so too was the Summoner until he tried to kill my Big Blue.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I was hoping she'd join SWORD or Way of X..... Those are the books I'm following and I thought she'd be a good fit for both.

Although Way of X may be ending soon.
    I'd like her to be a recurring character on X-men so she gets to interact with her maybe pretend sister Lorna

I thought Storm left their previous leader in charge in her place when the massacre happen seeing how the Morlocks refuse the dream and the surface world?

The Arrikis come off as what the Second class of Xmen was to Xaiver. Where he thought it would be the same with the 05ers, where the second class where older much more sure of themselves, far more control and understanding of their powers and all completely with their own mindset and did not need a hovering tiger dad.

I fell this will be the same for Storm. Handling Mutants who do not need saving. But having to keep in check.
    And if war does come she will have to fight for them and with them. And if it comes to Wakanda hopefully not against them.
    If Wakanda retaliation happens it's going put Storm in a hard position.

Quote Originally Posted by hairys View Post
    Cap's speech *was* at least a little bit inaccurate, though. Despite the famous quote of "one giant leap for mankind", reaching the moon really was about a space race and about the U.S. beating the Soviet Union there. We weren't *really* in it together. As a nation, yes, not as a world. (So therefore Cap's attempted contrast of one nation --Krakoa- getting Mars does not work.)
    It is logical to expect that Captain America is manipulated a bit by American propaganda. When they put a flag on the moon it was not from the UN, it was from the United States.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Wanda is what Excalibur needs imo. I would love to see someone as learned as her in human magic and other magic to be one of the creators of mutant magic. perhaps teaching mutants how to channel their powers in other ways like in otherworld.
    Wanda on Excalibur is a really great idea but they’d need to change the writer for it to work for me lol.

Not really.
    Storm is Mutant-krakoa-Arakki first...Wakanda is lucky it has the IEoW as part of the GC otherwise they would be irrelevant, more or less, in the grand scheme of Space things. And being part of the GC should mean that its ruling members do not antagonise each other to the point of warfare. "Should"...hopefully, they're at least more professional than the QC.

I sort of want an issue where Storm approaches the Great Ring of Arakko as Regent and they question her right to speak and act on their behalf...and she shows them in no uncertain terms, that she's no mere mutant. Maybe that's what SWORD 08 is going to be, going by the solicit.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-23-2021 at 02:57 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Would much rather see a Arrako mutant who knows about mutant magic from when Krakoa and Arrako were one.

Besides Excalibur is the Braddrock family book give Meggan who has magic and her kid (who's mutant power is a genius) something to do

That's how i saw it too. It felt like he was sad he couldn't do enough to where it could have happened hand and hand. I loved his response.
    Agreed. He's all heart and I appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I sort of want an issue where Storm approaches the Great Ring of Arakko as Regent and they question her right to speak and act on their behalf...and she shows them in no uncertain terms, that she's no mere mutant. Maybe that's what SWORD 08 is going to be, going by the solicit.
    Delicious!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Genesis was Arakko's previous leader and Storm is almost like her but with a different Omega power.

Even so...I don't see the members of the Great Ring accepting a non-Arakki as their Leader, even someone as powerful as Storm.
    Regent of Planet Arakki, yes, but not Leader of the Arakki people.

Even so...I don't see the members of the Great Ring accepting a non-Arakki as their Leader, even someone as powerful as Storm.
    They respect force. Storm defeated Death and is an Omega mutant.

I am not saying that she will become part of the Arakko government, but I certainly believe that she can be respected. I think that's part of the reason she should have been chosen. She was basically the most powerful of the 9 Champions of Krakoa in X of Swords.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

She is going to have to get into the Arena with them and dig in to prove herself. Perhaps she’ll have to take a few beatings from Isca, but they’ll know she’s serious.