Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

It's fitting that Magneto's sentimentalism is what screws him over and not all his active rage-against-the-establishment nonsense, lol.

Mighty Member

Loved this issue.

Loved seeing Storm take charge, and I guess it's official she'll be in this book from now on?

Ooh, the Magneto/Scarlett Witch conversation felt like some major foreshadowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The flower was not for that, it was to identify them. Before starting the gala, Sage talks about opening the portals.
    Well The gala is over and she crossed the gate just as well
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Storm being the Regent of Sol is an interesting development. This means that T'challa and Storm are effectively two of the most powerful people in the solar system. Storm has a planet of mutants at her call, and T'challa now has an entire intergalactic empire at his summoning. Love to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    She is a mutant, she crossed a krakoa gate without any flower
    Yooo great catch i completely missed it. The gates were open to humans but they had to have a flower on. Magneto knows.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

When's the new Black Panther book come out? Surely they'll acknowledge this. Maybe it's the main reason why she's in that book?

So i take it wanda will grace the crucible and return as a mutant.

Welcome home, sis!

And yes for Storm showing up and putting Doom in his place!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yooo great catch i completely missed it. The gates were open to humans but they had to have a flower on. Magneto knows.
    Yeah but editors are also known for missing certain big details they shouldn't miss. Maybe one forgot she was supposed to have a flower? Seems anti-climactic if that was supposed to be the reveal of such a big plot point.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Yeah but editors are also known for missing certain big details they shouldn't miss. Maybe one forgot she was supposed to have a flower? Seems anti-climactic if that was supposed to be the reveal of such a big plot point.
    Well until they correct it i'm going with the Daedra version. Welcome home wanda.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Can someone explain the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda? Or what issues/books to read? I don't really read anything other than x-books, but it sounds interesting.

I loved it! Storm ruling a planet and Wanda and Erik’s moment… I hope she’s on the way to being his mutant daughter again.

I have a bad feeling though, that killing her and resurrecting her using her previous mutant DNA is the plan….

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    Storm being the Regent of Sol is an interesting development. This means that T'challa and Storm are effectively two of the most powerful people in the solar system. Storm has a planet of mutants at her call, and T'challa now has an entire intergalactic empire at his summoning. Love to see it!
    Jet I am sure a bunch of stans will keep whining about how little love the X office give to the GODDESS.

Astonishing Member

When's the new Black Panther book come out? Surely they'll acknowledge this. Maybe it's the main reason why she's in that book?
    The next Black Panther book which comes out in August is at least for now not dealing with cosmic stuff. It’s going back to the character’s roots.

And the current direction seems to indicate that it will be taking a cue from XOS and keep the two separated as Storm has only appeared on two generic covers but hasn’t been stated to be in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I look at it as Wanda is basically a reality warper so she can make the gate and Krakoa think whatever she wants to gain access to the gate.

Beast did send a mail inviting her to cross a gate, it may be due to High evolutionary tampering but they do expect her to be able to cross the gate somehow
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”