Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Whats crazy for me to think is with all the stuff we kknow about Asguadians, Shiar, and on and on. This is the first time the Sol system will have a presence of it's own in the cosmic landscape. Heroes don't have to travel light years away fof a space adventure.
    It's called initiative and foresight. And the mutants did THAT...because they now have power, presence and mysterium with which to assert themselves. Earth, as a whole, is actually made to look stronger now (despite their population size) than it ever has before, in the Galactic Political arena because of the mutants.

The Shi'ar is a separate Galaxy from Sol and have always held a significant position on the Galactic Council.

Wakanda is so petty. But that's okies...They can stay pressed, hording their wealth and technologies for Wakanda and Wakanda alone. Storm is Regent of Mars and about to do things, on behalf of ALL the peoples of Earth.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-23-2021 at 08:15 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    The story didn't get good until T'challa landed back on earth. But basically he sent some Wakandans into space to find the source of vibranium. They colonized planets in his name. He somehow traveled through a space wormhole 2K years into the Empire's future where he found "Future Killmonger ruling over the empire as an evil dictator" , Future kill monger came to the present and T'challa over threw him and took control of the entire intergalactic empire. So technically he's no longer King T'challa but Emperor T'challa. Thats a brief version there is a lot more to the story.
    Thank you! Sounds interesting, I'll check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It's called initiative and foresight. And the mutants did THAT...because they now have power, presence and mysterium with which to assert themselves. Earth, as a whole, is actually made to look stronger now (despite their population size) than it ever has before, in the Galactic Political arena because of the mutants.

The Shi'ar is a separate Galaxy from Sol and have always held a significant position on the Galactic Council.
    You know this post makes me think back to another post in the omega thread and how they were going to have Jamie duplicate sword. I bet they have Jamie duplicating the mysterium (a power that is kind of new as when i read the interview i didn't know Jamie could duplicate other things.) I really wish i could read the drafts this sounds like some truly high concept stuff
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

WAIT. So is Magneto going to use Anya's body to place Wanda's mind in??

Astonishing Member

Wakanda is so petty. But that's okies...They can stay pressed, hording their wealth and technologies for Wakanda and Wakanda alone. Storm is Regent of Mars and about to do things, on behalf of ALL the peoples of Earth.
    How are they pressed for rejecting something they don’t need lol. Krakoa’s MO is offer civilizations something to fulfill a need and Krakoa hasn’t presented anything like that to Wakanda yet.

They’re the one civilization they can never have leverage over which is dope and makes sense lol. Wakanda hasn’t had to rely on outsiders for like 12,000 years.
    Last edited by chief12d; 06-23-2021 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    You know this post makes me think back to another post in the omega thread and how they were going to have Jamie duplicate sword. I bet they have Jamie duplicating the mysterium (a power that is kind of new as when i read the interview i didn't know Jamie could duplicate other things.) I really wish i could read the drafts this sounds like some truly high concept stuff
    IKR! but...It's Ewing...everything he writes is high-concept stuff.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Bgred37 View Post
    Ew that'd be weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Bgred37 View Post
    Lol he is magneto not doctor frankenstein
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

IKR! but...It's Ewing...everything he writes is high-concept stuff.
    He got me buying all his books. LMAO. This is what i was hanging on for and i feel refreshed. lol. And it's not just like the storm thing it's how it all fits and doesn't feel forced, at least not to me. I feel people will enjoy writing with and playing with these new roles for the characters and no one took anything away from another character so everybody gets to enjoy. It's a nice feeling.

I squealed at the "Vitor... you know me..." as the hand came through all calm before the dramatics. Given Ewing penchant for continuity i'm expecting "When last we met, i told you next time, for good or ill, will be on you." and doom going. "So be it. Queen Ororo" then i'll probably pass out.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Lol like im glad Storm is now pretty much diving into mutant arrakkii culture and away from Wakanda. I hope we get a planet arrako book showcasing this but overall Krakoa doesn't need a damn thing from Wakanda either so i guess its a vice versa situation. Now we can move on from them in the mutant world lol.

Also FRENZY read Nova and put him in his place! Hmph.

Earths representatives can stay mad too. Im glad mutantkind is working on their own time.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Lol like im glad Storm is now pretty much diving into mutant arrakkii culture and away from Wakanda. I hope we get a planet arrako book showcasing this but overall Krakoa doesn't need a damn thing from Wakanda either so i guess its a vice versa situation. Now we can move on from them in the mutant world lol.
    Amen!
    Hallelujah!

But to be fair, given this weeks issues and solicits i think there is more of a chance of Krakoa to fall. If Krakoa crumbles and you already have the mutants on MArs etc you could essentially destroy krakoa on earth and the gates while leaving a mutant planet where mutants can't just bounce from one place to the other without gates. But i have to say i would be interesting to see who would want to take credit for destroying so much potential. There could be a time where humans are finally granted the same access to walk through anywhere. We certainly know it's possible. There are going to be a lot of important mutants in space during inferno, see marauders solicit or in otherworld.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Also FRENZY read Nova and put him in his place! Hmph.

Earths representatives can stay mad too. Im glad mutantkind is working on their own time.
    And looked STUNNSATIONAL, doing so.

Same here. Nobody aint gots no time for Earth's messiness.
    The other delegates made it abundantly clear Earthers in general are their own worst enemy. And why as a planet they were never respected in the political arena.

After that wholesome ending moment with Magneto and Wanda all I can say is, Marvel, fix this retcon now!