Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I look at it as Wanda is basically a reality warper so she can make the gate and Krakoa think whatever she wants to gain access to the gate.
    Wanda has the power to teleport. She didnt do that; she used a gate. That means something

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I'm not convinced either Wanda or Magneto isn't Mystique in disguise
    Mystique will do her stuff during inferno, wanda and magneto’s reunion is setting the stage for the trial imo
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I'm not convinced either Wanda or Magneto isn't Mystique in disguise
    Me thinks Mystique was too busy dumping Christian body in the ocean (as someone else mentioned) to be worrying about Mags and Scarlet. She has an island to burn down.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I also believing more now than ever that reed did whisper to Charles. "Magneto, the twins are his." as payback for Reed setting that psychic trap to make franklyn think he isn't a mutant but he really is. He told Charles cause he knew eric would react right away. The tech for hiding franklyn he prob got from seeing something the high evolutionary was working on. I can't see reed sitting around thinking "how do i hide the mutant genome" which is something a lot of people were saying even then.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    And they were RIGHT lol.

I felt not a damn thing when Steve said they were on the sidelines. Im sure Planet Arrako will be all the MESS we love in the mutant world but atleast they are united.

Arrako and Storm is possibly the best combination, this is the development that could not have happened had the xmen stayed running through alleyways for their lives. This era continues to deliver.
    Well...Truth is true. On all counts.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

There's something to the fact that suddenly Magneto is bringing up Anya as his daughter to Wanda for first time, and then acknowledging Wanda still is a daughter to him. There's some kinda way to cross both maybe given the resurrection protocols. And it's maniacal enough to warrant a Trial... and we see the Avengers coming at Mags on the cover now, too.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

this was such an amazing issue. goddess sighting and then the ending i was not expecting at all. that was very nice! Ewing you knocked this out the park!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    All portals were left open for humans for the gala, the Avengers did too.
    But the gala was over by the time she arrived was it not?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    LEt me get some of that cause when my storm peeps show up the scans are a coming. lol
    Girl we don't need to fight them storm is the goddess of sol doom can go wallow in latvernian poverty.

BANNED

So i take it wanda will grace the crucible and return as a mutant.

Welcome home, sis!

And yes for Storm showing up and putting Doom in his place!
    Humbled the hell out of him, he uttered no words after that.

Ewing's Sword has been stellar every single issue, and now he blessed us with an epic Storm/Doom scene?

And for all you haters thinking Storm can't touch Doom, I guess you didn't read Claremont's Roguestorm arc back in the day?

Anyways, this book is on fire and I love that Storm gets to join the party!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

So i take it wanda will grace the crucible and return as a mutant.

Welcome home, sis!

And yes for Storm showing up and putting Doom in his place!
    Yeah right, why would she come to a place that teaches their children to despise her?

This is Doom we are talking about, you don't him in his pace, he puts you under his foot.

Let's be honest, she is a glass cannon and he is a man who went tow to toe with Multiversal gods and won, they piss him off and it will not end well for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Girl we don't need to fight them storm is the goddess of sol doom can go wallow in latvernian poverty.
    im a dude, no biggie, just so you know. And yassssssss! My Storm fam has evolved with the goddess it seems. Lords of the earth and air it feels good.

Grab your umbrellas though, because it's seems people other than storm trying to make it rain in here. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Incredible Member

who would have thought that the big twist at the end of the hellfire gala was set up in wandas emails from strange academy

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Whats crazy for me to think is with all the stuff we kknow about Asguadians, Shiar, and on and on. This is the first time the Sol system will have a presence of it's own in the cosmic landscape. Heroes don't have to travel light years away fof a space adventure.
    Yeah well i hate to say it but this also means they have just painted target on their backs. We all know this is going to happen, you don't do what they did and someone not take it as a form of challenge.