Default Epic Collections/X-Men Milestones

I've got a few of the X-Men Epic Collections and plan to just continue getting them as they come out but I wanted to check about the Milestones line. I know it's ended now but will the Epic Collection eventually collect those stories as well or should I start getting the X-Men Milestones books now while most are still in print?

Quote Originally Posted by Happenstance View Post
    I've got a few of the X-Men Epic Collections and plan to just continue getting them as they come out but I wanted to check about the Milestones line. I know it's ended now but will the Epic Collection eventually collect those stories as well or should I start getting the X-Men Milestones books now while most are still in print?
    The depends on how far the epic collection go(we don’t know) but events during the claremont era should be collected in the epics like dark phoenix milestone is in the epic the fate of phoenix collected. And x-cutioner’s song is fully collected in the x-force epic of said name and in the x-factor epic vol 8 X-aminations but it only collects the x-factor issues of x-cutioner’s song.

Yeah see that’s my worry, I knew about the X-Factor Epic Collection and how it didn’t have the whole story and I wouldn’t want to see that happen again. Didn’t know it was all in an X-For e one though so thanks for that, I think I’ll pick that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Happenstance View Post
    Yeah see that’s my worry, I knew about the X-Factor Epic Collection and how it didn’t have the whole story and I wouldn’t want to see that happen again. Didn’t know it was all in an X-For e one though so thanks for that, I think I’ll pick that up.
    yeah i would just go with the epic's if you only want to collect the older stuff, messiah complex, messiah war, second coming and age of x should be fine to get but those are mostly stories from the 2007-2011

Yeah the newer ones I own most of anyway as I bought the trades years ago when they first came out.