Page 127 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2004
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I just realized something: There's something really spooky around here, like a "deja vu". You see, back in OMD, Aunt May was fighting between life and death and Peter's dispair took him to make "a pact with the devil", literally. Now we are in a similar situation, where Peter is fighting fighting between life and death and Aunt Mat's dispair took her to make "a pact with the devil"; even although this is a lesser Devil.
    Great observation!

I just realized something: There's something really spooky around here, like a "deja vu". You see, back in OMD, Aunt May was fighting between life and death and Peter's dispair took him to make "a pact with the devil", literally. Now we are in a similar situation, where Peter is fighting fighting between life and death and Aunt Mat's dispair took her to make "a pact with the devil"; even although this is a lesser Devil.
    Reminder that Otto also made a pact with Mephisto, back in Superior volume 2, so in a way you can say that aunt May is indirectly making a pact with Mephisto too .

Astonishing Member

Is the answer to have Aunt May trade her soul for Peter?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Is the answer to have Aunt May trade her soul for Peter?
    I don't know, honestly. Peter and MJ traded their marriage for Aunt May's life, as Mephisto wanted to avoid the birth of the only one who could stop his rul eover Earth: Mayday Parker. Maybe now Aunt May's actions will allow the pact to be "undone" and allow Mayday to exist in Marvel's Earth-616.

Astonishing Member

Posted it in #80 review thread but it belongs here too

Ziglar speaking about his two-parter here, some interesting insights (past the half-mark):

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/12/05/ai...0-cody-ziglar/

I just realized something: There's something really spooky around here, like a "deja vu". You see, back in OMD, Aunt May was fighting between life and death and Peter's despair took him to make "a pact with the devil", literally. Now we are in a similar situation, where Peter is fighting fighting between life and death and Aunt May's despair took her to make "a pact with the devil"; even although this is a lesser Devil.
    You might be on to something here. If it erases OMD but somehow keeps the good stuff that came after, I am so down. Though I'm not sure how you do that, TBH.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Extraordinary Member

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing how this works out in the actual comic.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    That's a lot of cover variations.

Astonishing Member

I have to give it to Aunt May, she's one really strong woman. Not many women would risk to enter into a security prision in hopes to help the boy she raised as his own child, or would gain the respect and appreciation of a supervillain.

One of my theories was confirmed: Beyond Corporation was behind Peter's accident that left him in coma. It can't be a coincidence the U-Foes, the guys who caused this mess were apprehended by a enterprise that works for Beyond Corporation itself.

Whatever Otto is planning, it's obvious is going to be messy, but all things considered (especially how dangerous Beyond Corporation is), it might be worth of it if he manages to take down Beyond Corporation. I'm sorry for Ben, but he should have known from the beginning something fishy was around this company.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

ASM #80 - not one panel of Spider-man, yet still an intriguing read in it's own right.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's a lot of cover variations.
    Which one did he settle with?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I have to give it to Aunt May, she's one really strong woman. Not many women would risk to enter into a security prision in hopes to help the boy she raised as his own child, or would gain the respect and appreciation of a supervillain.

One of my theories was confirmed: Beyond Corporation was behind Peter's accident that left him in coma. It can't be a coincidence the U-Foes, the guys who caused this mess were apprehended by a enterprise that works for Beyond Corporation itself.

Whatever Otto is planning, it's obvious is going to be messy, but all things considered (especially how dangerous Beyond Corporation is), it might be worth of it if he manages to take down Beyond Corporation. I'm sorry for Ben, but he should have known from the beginning something fishy was around this company.
    Cosigned. Not looking forward to all the impending collateral damage, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    ASM #80 - not one panel of Spider-man, yet still an intriguing read in it's own right.
    Indeed.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Just occurred to me that we still haven´t seen the March solicits for Beyond. Interesting. Something tells me they suddenly grew a conscious after the Queen Goblin fiasco (They only needed a major reveal to get spoiled by their own stupidity in order to learn to actually try and hide ****, who woulda thunk it?) and don't want to reveal how Beyond is going to end. Which must mean whatever happens at the end has huge ramifications for either Peter, Ben, or both.

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    Just occurred to me that we still haven´t seen the March solicits for Beyond. Interesting. Something tells me they suddenly grew a conscious after the Queen Goblin fiasco (They only needed a major reveal to get spoiled by their own stupidity in order to learn to actually try and hide ****, who woulda thunk it?) and don't want to reveal how Beyond is going to end. Which must mean whatever happens at the end has huge ramifications for either Peter, Ben, or both.
    Maybe Beyond is embarassing enough for Ben that he kills himself so he never had to go through something like that again .