Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134
Results 1,996 to 2,004 of 2004
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    Well, given Beyond and how much Shed was mentioned in the relaunch press, I'd say a violent, senseless one with no character progression and a lot of shocking behavior.
    Maybe a Gleason pet project? He's out of ASM it seems

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MisterC View Post
    I mean, a Chasm movie sounds about right from Sony, based on how stupid Morbius sounds hahah.

I could see him being a villain or Anti-Hero. The state of my mind he is in is totally blank. Last we saw he hated Peter. It's hard to really care though, the concept isn't appealing in either direction.

Wow, what ah interesting character, his personality is a blank empty CHASM. Can't wait to read all about it. Yuck
    Holy… do you think Sony asked Marvel to do this so they’d have their own somewhat distinct Spidey character for the Sonyverse that was not part of the MCU? Everything else from Beyond seems like a movie tie-in, so why not this?

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Holy… do you think Sony asked Marvel to do this so they’d have their own somewhat distinct Spidey character for the Sonyverse that was not part of the MCU? Everything else from Beyond seems like a movie tie-in, so why not this?
    >Chasm movie before a Scarlet Spider movie
    I'll fucking cause Third Impact if that's the timeline we end up in.

spoilers:
    Everything will come tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down...
    Because Sony/Marvel keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down...
    end of spoilers

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    >Chasm movie before a Scarlet Spider movie
    I'll fucking cause Third Impact if that's the timeline we end up in.

spoilers:
    Everything will come tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down...
    Because Sony/Marvel keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down...
    end of spoilers
    And then there's the Fourth Impact if the Third doesn't do the job.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

spoilers:

this illustrates my problems with the core conceits of the Ben Reilly concept: It has scarcely been reckoned with that he (originally) has the exact same memories as Peter Prime, but he didn't "earn" any of them. Same for Kaine. The exiting of the clone tank begins the divergence from Peter Prime's memories up until the time he was captured by the jackal. so many folks indignantly insist that it's the same thing as having a twin brother, but, um, well, no, it is not.
    if he can move forward and accept that Peter Prime's memories aren't part of his psyche or motiviations, so be it. Do some good with what you have.

I'm not feeling the green and purple color scheme. it's both the Green Goblin's colors and the Prowler's colors, with a semi-prowler esque visual look.
    is he supposed to have some new powers now, too?
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    spoilers:

this illustrates my problems with the core conceits of the Ben Reilly concept: It has scarcely been reckoned with that he (originally) has the exact same memories as Peter Prime, but he didn't "earn" any of them. Same for Kaine. The exiting of the clone tank begins the divergence from Peter Prime's memories up until the time he was captured by the jackal. so many folks indignantly insist that it's the same thing as having a twin brother, but, um, well, no, it is not.
    if he can move forward and accept that Peter Prime's memories aren't part of his psyche or motiviations, so be it. Do some good with what you have.

I'm not feeling the green and purple color scheme. it's both the Green Goblin's colors and the Prowler's colors, with a semi-prowler esque visual look.
    is he supposed to have some new powers now, too?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Probably, surely because of the strange green liquid he's summerged into. And the Prowler's colours are not so bad. I mean, Miles Morales has an alternative suit based on the Prowler because that's his Uncle Aaron.
    end of spoilers

I know this is probably really nitpicky but reading the third volume of the Beyond Trade it annoyed the heck out of me that they featured ASM #87 before the MJ and Black Cat one-shot even when the latter was chronologically set before the former and the last pages feel so random without the setup of the one-shot.

Also Jed McKay should've gotten ASM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know this is probably really nitpicky but reading the third volume of the Beyond Trade it annoyed the heck out of me that they featured ASM #87 before the MJ and Black Cat one-shot even when the latter was chronologically set before the former and the last pages feel so random without the setup of the one-shot.

Also Jed McKay should've gotten ASM.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Yeah.
    The spider is always on the hunt.