Page 106 of 134 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2004

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    Good(?) to know I'm not the only one who thinks Janine might not make it...I'm hoping it's not the case, but I really wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Shame, I was really happy that she was brought back but at the same time it does make sense. Nothing good can last forever, especially when you're a Spider-Character, and Janine dying (along with a lot of New York citizens) would definitely break Ben's spirit. I hope Peter is kind enough to him once (and if) he learns about that and that Ben doesn't get portrayed like a wimp afterwards. Need Ben to realize Beyond is a shitty corporate, beat the **** outta Otto and potentially avenge his first true love.

Now, despite all that. Marvel, if you're listening to me, first off luv u, second, if Janine does die... can I get some Ben Reilly Scarlet Spider/Spider-Man x Angelica Jones Firestar pretty please?
    Attachment 114625
    (Look, man. There was chemistry there. I could just sense it.)
    Firestar is in Krakoa now, a romance between them would be complicated 'cause of editorial lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    I feel that after Ben sacrificed his life to save Peter he never cut him any slack. Even when he first encountered him as the Jackal. Never tried to REALLY help him. and he knows of all the torture at the hands of Warren. But Kaine gets a free pass. That alway looked as a pretty shi**y attitude from Peter.
    Peter wasn't really happy that Kaine returned and even says he's a piece of **** when Kaine was just trying to run from the Kravinovs while leaving the other Spiders to die back in Grim Hunt.

Peter was willing to give Ben chances until Ben thought it'd be a great idea to kill everyone on the planet and then clone then in Clone Conspiracy.

He gave Ben a chance and then Ben went the super-villain route, so Peter not treating his as such would be insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    does Otto know that the new jackal was Ben?
    Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Yes. He references this in Spidergeddon too IIRC.
    Worth pointing out he lost the "Spider-Otto" memories, but he should still remember Ben since he saw him in that clone of his original body.

Astonishing Member

Otto remembers. He mentions it several times during Spider-Geddon

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Firestar is in Krakoa now, a romance between them would be complicated 'cause of editorial lol.
    I'm aware she's still on Krakoa, but like are they even doing anything with her? I've been searching around and can't think of anything noteworthy she's done besides exist in the background sometimes. But yeah fair enough. I'll wait until this X-Men cult island **** is done and things go back to the Status Quo lol

Then again...Wasn't she gonna be in that hilariously awful New Warriors book before it never saw the light of day? I could've sworn there was promo-art with her on it.
    Man, poor New Warriors... They can't catch a break.

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    I'm aware she's still on Krakoa, but like are they even doing anything with her? I've been searching around and can't think of anything noteworthy she's done besides exist in the background sometimes. But yeah fair enough. I'll wait until this X-Men cult island **** is done and things go back to the Status Quo lol
    Checking out her appearances on the wiki here, and after Krakoa was established, her most prominent appearance was in... Absolute Carnage, in the Lethal Protectors tie-in lol.

And if the wiki is reliable she barely even shows up in Krakoa's background too, only in X-Force#2 vol 6, and Way of X#1, and I haven't managed to find her in Way of X#1

Even if she's not being used, X-Men editorial having her could make it more complicated for Spidey's editorial to use her for long periods of time.

But who knows, maybe they don't care enough and would just let Spidey's editorial have her.

Then again...Wasn't she gonna be in that hilariously awful New Warriors book before it never saw the light of day? I could've sworn there was promo-art with her on it.
    Man, poor New Warriors... They can't catch a break.
    Yeah I vaguely recall her showing up in some art of a comic, but I don't really check Krakoa stuff much (That cult nonsense is really boring, even if I find the island to be cool), might've been in this one, didn't know it was cancelled, poor Angelica lol.

Last time is saw Firestar, was in an issue of an Iceman mini. I guest that group shots are the only things for her now.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

Peter is actually cutting Ben a LOT of slack. He would probably insist on anyone else turning themselves in even if they claimed they were reformed or had been fixed (after the events of CC). I can only assume it’s due to Ben being his clone and saving him on multiple occasions. But everything that happened with CC might be the reason MJ doesn’t like him anymore.

Astonishing Member

On another note, it seems like they added Jed MacKay to the Beyond Board

On another note, it seems like they added Jed MacKay to the Beyond Board
    Looks like he's only writing the one-shots with Felicia.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Peter is actually cutting Ben a LOT of slack. He would probably insist on anyone else turning themselves in even if they claimed they were reformed or had been fixed (after the events of CC). I can only assume it’s due to Ben being his clone and saving him on multiple occasions. But everything that happened with CC might be the reason MJ doesn’t like him anymore.
    I mean, Pete has made deals with barely halfway attempting to be decent Venom and let him go. Felicia has done some dubious stuff. I don't think it's that outside Pete's usual MO

Astonishing Member

He's writing the issue with Cap, and that's a regular one

Extraordinary Member

Carlos gomez posted the first art of Otto in Beyond and he looks mad and has his arms

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Carlos gomez posted the first art of Otto in Beyond and he looks mad and has his arms
    Is there a link to that image? Thanks!

Extraordinary Member

It's on his story, I tried to copy it but Insta isn't opening on my Laptop rn.I have the photo on my phone so I'll try to post from their when I get back to it.

Incredible Member

here it is

carlosgomezartist_245723358_402068928179212_2424237823287550093_n.webp.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Thanks a lot, could you tell me how you did it btw?