Page 129 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2004
    Astonishing Member

I'm... Honestly, I'm not sure that the red thing in that container are actually sins like the ones took by the Sin-Eater. Then again, it could solve one of the biggest mysteries of the Kindred's arc.

I mean, after the end of the battle, all the sins taken by the Sin-Eater were sent back to the ones who commited them. All but ones: The Sins of Norman Osborn. At the end of Kindred's arc, Norman Osborn stayed "purified" and free of his evil side, the Green Goblin. And as much as I wanted to know, they never answered this unsolved plot: If all the Sins were returned to their "owners", then why the sins of the Green Goblin didn't return to him? This might be the answer to that mystery.

But there's another mystery in return here: How did the Beyond Corporation get their hands of Norman Osborn's sins? Well, considering the "Beyond" part must come from "Beyonder", they surely must have the power to do impossible things. And now that I think about it, it might explain how and why Dr Kafka will become the new "Goblin Queen". I mean, there's no logical reason for Ashley Kafka to turn into a Goblin, so how about if her transformation is a consequence of Norman's sins finding a new "host" in her?

Whatever, I hope Doc Ock will be ready for whatever the Beyond Corporation is going to throw at him; because (even if he's a bad guy) something tells me he is the lesser evil compared to Beyond Corp.

Astonishing Member

I really hope we get some covers at least today

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    I really hope we get some covers at least today
    Same

Also when do we usually get the solicits?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Same

Also when do we usually get the solicits?
    The full solicits should drop this week

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I'm... Honestly, I'm not sure that the red thing in that container are actually sins like the ones took by the Sin-Eater. Then again, it could solve one of the biggest mysteries of the Kindred's arc.

I mean, after the end of the battle, all the sins taken by the Sin-Eater were sent back to the ones who commited them. All but ones: The Sins of Norman Osborn. At the end of Kindred's arc, Norman Osborn stayed "purified" and free of his evil side, the Green Goblin. And as much as I wanted to know, they never answered this unsolved plot: If all the Sins were returned to their "owners", then why the sins of the Green Goblin didn't return to him? This might be the answer to that mystery.
    When Kindred is imprisoned, Norman talks like Harry intentionally never let his sins return to him, Kindred doesn't answer, but he's clearly enjoying all the drama that it's causing, so it was probably intentional, so the question isn't "Why didn't they return to Norman?" it's "Where they went?"

But there's another mystery in return here: How did the Beyond Corporation get their hands of Norman Osborn's sins? Well, considering the "Beyond" part must come from "Beyonder", they surely must have the power to do impossible things. And now that I think about it, it might explain how and why Dr Kafka will become the new "Goblin Queen". I mean, there's no logical reason for Ashley Kafka to turn into a Goblin, so how about if her transformation is a consequence of Norman's sins finding a new "host" in her?
    Even if the Beyond here is related to the multiverse corporation, they have nothing to do with any of the Beyonders.

Whatever, I hope Doc Ock will be ready for whatever the Beyond Corporation is going to throw at him; because (even if he's a bad guy) something tells me he is the lesser evil compared to Beyond Corp.
    He saved Peter's life and right now he's walking between anti-hero and anti-villain, he'd have to pull some nasty **** to be a bigger evil than Beyond lol.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    When Kindred is imprisoned, Norman talks like Harry intentionally never let his sins return to him, Kindred doesn't answer, but he's clearly enjoying all the drama that it's causing, so it was probably intentional, so the question isn't "Why didn't they return to Norman?" it's "Where they went?"

Even if the Beyond here is related to the multiverse corporation, they have nothing to do with any of the Beyonders.

He saved Peter's life and right now he's walking between anti-hero and anti-villain, he'd have to pull some nasty **** to be a bigger evil than Beyond lol.
    1º) I think it's too much a coincidence for the names. "Beyond Corporation" and "Beyonder". There must be a connection.

2º) Well, according to the solicitations of future issues, it seems Ock launchs a brutal attack on New York. (I don't know why, honestly).

Extraordinary Member

2º) Well, according to the solicitations of future issues, it seems Ock launchs a brutal attack on New York. (I don't know why, honestly).
    Maybe it's just me but it seems like he's going after Beyond and NYC get's caught in the crossfire

1º) I think it's too much a coincidence for the names. "Beyond Corporation" and "Beyonder". There must be a connection.
    There was no connection back when they debutted, and making a connection in ASM of all places to such cosmic beings would be odd.

Eh, careful with solicits, they're not exactly honest lol.

Astonishing Member

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    First half of January would be my guess

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I guess we won't have spider bros in 2022 or ever

BANNED

I guess we won't have spider bros in 2022 or ever
    Maybe if the other Spideys end up showing up in No Way Home and have a good showing it'll change some minds.

Pretty lame for this to come down to Ben v Peter. I feel like any fan of both characters just wants to see them get along and work together. Also lame to see a cover with Ben's hands on Pete's throat.

I gotta say, with ten issues to go the Beyond team really dropped the ball on the first half of this experiment. The first two issues were good as was the Miles issue. The Kraven two parter was better than the Morbius one but also wasn't good.

What a shame. Ben deserves a real attempt at telling a good story with and about him. Beyond has not at all been about Ben and he's so much more interesting than allllllll the Beyond Corp bullshit the writers seem so pleased to shove into every issue
    Last edited by MisterC; 12-20-2021 at 01:47 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MisterC View Post
    Maybe if the other Spideys end up showing up in No Way Home and have a good showing it'll change some minds.

Pretty lame for this to come down to Ben v Peter. I feel like any fan of both characters just wants to see them get along and work together. Also lame to see a cover with Ben's hands on Pete's throat.

I gotta say, with ten issues to go the Beyond team really dropped the ball on the first half of this experiment. The first two issues were good as was the Miles issue. The Kraven two parter was better than the Morbius one but also wasn't good.

What a shame. Ben deserves a real attempt at telling a good story with and about him. Beyond has not at all been about Ben and he's so much more interesting than allllllll the Beyond Corp bullshit the writers seem so pleased to shove into every issue
    "And you may surprise yourself with who you’re rooting for…"

What's the catch? Going to throw a wild guess, Beyond starts manipulating Peter to get rid of Ben after the Doc Ock fight. Are really Felicia and Steve promping Peter to suit up or is there something else?

After all:
    "it’s up to Captain America and Black Cat to see if Peter Parker is ready for action again. You may think you know where this story is going, but you do not.

BANNED

"And you may surprise yourself with who you’re rooting for…"

What's the catch? Going to throw a wild guess, Beyond starts manipulating Peter to get rid of Ben after the Doc Ock fight. Are really Felicia and Steve promping Peter to suit up or is there something else?

After all:
    "it’s up to Captain America and Black Cat to see if Peter Parker is ready for action again. You may think you know where this story is going, but you do not.
    I am personally hoping it's an even bigger twist like the Beyond Corp rubbish gets wrapped in the preceding issue and Ben and Peter go web for web in a friendly super heroing competition and 93 is just them competing to be the best Spidey and it ends with Ben doing what he always does. Being a hero and a good person and accepting that he has to be his own person and find his own way, starting with a ride off into the sunset where he can stay safely until someone has a good story to tell (it's me lol)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MisterC View Post
    I am personally hoping it's an even bigger twist like the Beyond Corp rubbish gets wrapped in the preceding issue and Ben and Peter go web for web in a friendly super heroing competition and 93 is just them competing to be the best Spidey and it ends with Ben doing what he always does. Being a hero and a good person and accepting that he has to be his own person and find his own way, starting with a ride off into the sunset where he can stay safely until someone has a good story to tell (it's me lol)
    I hope to read that sometime.
    They're teasing that things are not what they seem at first glance, so I'm hoping to be pleasanetly surprised