Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    If Peter is dead, when Miles will take over. Considering that his tenth anniversary is going on at the same time, that would make sense.
    But I think there is something else here.
    A cover page of Peter in trouble is usually an exaggeration or a misdirection. Most likely some bad dream or a prediction that could be changed. Could be dealing with the mystical part of Spidey once ggain.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I mean people are speculating that Peter will die and then either Ben or MJ's and Pete's son will take the mantle.
    I don't want them to just flat out kill Peter.
    One possibility is this is an AU where everything is reversed. I think of a movie called Journey To The Far Side Of The Sun with Roy Thinnes. He is an astronaut who ends up on a reverse Earth. The ring on the opposite hand and the fact Ben is in this could be hints of this. Think of a Clone Saga where Ben is the human and Peter the clone and Ben marries MJ?
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 06-23-2021 at 01:21 PM.

Fantastic Member

think this is pretty obvious what this is going to be the spider event for october could be one shots a mini...AND TEHN IN NOVEMBER Amazing relaunches with a shiny new #1 for the new distrbution deal that is starting up ...hopefully they publish this spiderman beyond in some amazing issues cause comic stores are going to be hurt without any amazing spiderman issues if they do a skip month

kelly thompson is what asm deserves
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    This isn't ASM
    Looks like it is

Ben to replace Peter while he marries MJ hopefully.

Still think we can have Married Spider-Man now that Miles is the young single Spider-Man.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    New Beyond teaser from Patrick Gleason.

Looks like a injured Ben instead of a Injured Peter

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Looke 90 View Post
    This image says a lot, what strikes me is the ring that appears on MJ's right hand. Engagement ring? and from the little that is reached to see the black dress that apparently she wears, in addition to the evident physical state of Peter.
    Judging by the costume, it could be Ben.

According to this press release, this is the new era of Amazing Spider-Man. More details about everyone's involvement tomorrow.

My best guesses: it's a wide relaunch, with not only ASM being relaunched, but new Spider-Family titles also coming, hence the 4 writers involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    According to this press release, this is the new era of Amazing Spider-Man. More details about everyone's involvement tomorrow.

My best guesses: it's a wide relaunch, with not only ASM being relaunched, but new Spider-Family titles also coming, hence the 4 writers involved.
    I think they are teasing Peter dies and Ben takes over at this point. Maybe Kindred kills Peter and doesn't resurrect him this time.

To me it looks like Peter in the costume with MJ over him. The shadow is the shoulder, not the spider symbol, the spider symbol is in the middle. Also it makes no sense for MJ to be all over Ben like that right?

Do you think Miles' book will relaunch? His writer is in the group and his current book hits issue 30 in September.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Guys... Do you think Spider-Man will do their own Reign of the Superman storyline?

Peter dies or goes to hell or something to help cleanse his soul from the deal with Mephisto. Then several Spider-Men rise up to take over the mantle, each one offering a different perspective on being Spider-Man. Miles Morales and Ben Reilly are two of them, and it will lead to Amazing Spider-Man #900 with the return of Peter Parker!

They can also time it out to tie in with whatever Jason Aaron is doing with Mephisto in Avengers, somehow?

Not going to lie, I would love actually love a Reign of the Spider-Men storyline. I would totally eat that up.

Fantastic Member

Maybe something like Vortex said... Pete could die stopping Kindred once and for all, Ben takes over for awhile, and then Peter returns in ASM 900?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    I think they are teasing Peter dies and Ben takes over at this point. Maybe Kindred kills Peter and doesn't resurrect him this time.

To me it looks like Peter in the costume with MJ over him. The shadow is the shoulder, not the spider symbol, the spider symbol is in the middle. Also it makes no sense for MJ to be all over Ben like that right?
    I did read Newsarama on ASM 874. Here is who is mentioned: Peter, MJ, Norman, Mysterio, Kindred, JJJ and interesting enough Aunt May. No Mephisto, Boomerang or Ben. I wonder if Aunt May will be sent to “Sleep With The Fish” and Peter’s Spider-Man secret identity becomes public. That could be the “Cost” of victory?

Wondering what it means that they listed 4 writers but only 1 artist