Page 74 of 134 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2004
    Extraordinary Member

Bruh Marvel comics really gonna have Ben(and Miles and possibly otto) parading around as Spider-man when NWH drops and not have Peter for a filler replacement story.They deserve to go out of business smh

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Bruh Marvel comics really gonna have Ben(and Miles and possibly otto) parading around as Spider-man when NWH drops and not have Peter for a filler replacement story.They deserve to go out of business smh
    Well some people don't even tom as spider man so maybe it is part of the plan? Also is it even true that the movies help with comic sales? I never heard of a report saying that a current movie is boosting sales
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

This omg this Peter is being replaced" worry is very silly. Everything will turn be fine in the end.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    This omg this Peter is being replaced" worry is very silly. Everything will turn be fine in the end.
    Yeah, but they really wasting the NWH hype.Like Beyond is already multiverse based and we have had these rumors in public for months.These 25 issues could have been in much more synch with a better idea in comics.
    Beyond is a filler arc, as you said Peter will be back soon and definitely by 900.So why you killing him when possibly the biggest and definitely the most hyped Spider-man movie coming.
    Same thing w/ Doc Strange and MoM and Wanda too.Although Wanda will definitely be back by then, and Strange may be back too since death doesn't last.
    Also this isn't permanent because they can't replace him for long, they tried before and w/ ben even and it didn't work.616 Peter is their best character in sales and in fan numbers.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 08-24-2021 at 05:17 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Well some people don't even tom as spider man so maybe it is part of the plan? Also is it even true that the movies help with comic sales? I never heard of a report saying that a current movie is boosting sales
    I.... most people do.Tom's not my fav but he's Spidey.And MCU fans are way more in number than any other Spider-fandom.
    They get a boost, the range of it depends.For this reason, when movies come out characters also get series like Shang Chi and Winter Guard, etc.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 08-24-2021 at 05:16 AM.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Yeah, but they really wasting the NWH hype.Like Beyond is already multiverse based and we have had these rumors in public for months.These 25 issues could have been in much more synch with a better idea in comics.
    Beyond is a filler arc, as you said Peter will be back soon and definitely by 900.So why you killing him when possibly the biggest and definitely the most hyped Spider-man movie coming.
    Same thing w/ Doc Strange and MoM and Wanda too.Although Wanda will definitely be back by then, and Strange may be back too since death doesn't last.
    Also this isn't permanent because they can't replace him for long, they tried before and w/ ben even and it didn't work.616 Peter is their best character in sales and in fan numbers.
    To fair Marvel got launch a Peter side book #47789909 ��

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    To fair Marvel got launch a Peter side book #47789909 ��
    What are you saying?

What are you saying?
    spiderman comics will be fine as usual

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

spiderman comics will be fine as usual
    I know, but what's this about a side book and the number.
    And they'll always be fine until comics aren't a thing.Because Peter is a great character and people like him, not someone who rides others for success.

Astonishing Member

I know, but what's this about a side book and the number.
    And they'll always be fine until comics aren't a thing.Because Peter is a great character and people like him, not someone who rides others for success.
    We the fans like him, but sad to say there are people at Marvel who either do not and like to see him look bad ( See Spencer and ( especially) Slott and the previous editorial) and ( or) are reinventing the wheel with Ben

Incredible Member

I think SpOck was Spidy during Amazing Spider-Man 2’s release. It’s no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    I think SpOck was Spidy during Amazing Spider-Man 2’s release. It’s no big deal.
    yeah they brought back a Peter a week prior to the movie release in the United States.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Amazi...er-Man_Vol_3_1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Spider-Man_2

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    Its not just NWH(the biggest and most hyped Spider-man film) it's also his 60th aniversay.
    Also finally getting answers on OMD which we won't get aftermath on because of beyond.
    Also that this is BND style creative team that means inconsistent quality of issues.
    3+ issues per month is a lot of money, specially for a filler-esque arc.
    Oh and I would hope that they would use Peter to build up to 900th ASM issue instead of a clone.

Extraordinary Member

yeah they brought back a Peter a week prior to the movie release in the United States.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Amazi...er-Man_Vol_3_1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Spider-Man_2
    Yeah, and Peter would be gone and stay that way for months(weeks at the minimum) after NWH.
    They kinda times it w/ TASM 2 or it just worked out.

Damn! I've literally dropped every Marvel comic book some time ago and I JUST found out that mah boy Ben is going to be Spider-Man again! I'm literally crying. Let's hope he is the Ben Reilly we all know and love, not that abomination from Slott and from that awful Scarlet Spider series by PAD (I know he's been "fixed" during Spider-Geddon but still...).

I hope he won't be killed... That would be stupid and awful and it would be another kick in the dick from Marvel.
    Last edited by Reilly; 08-24-2021 at 11:04 AM.