Page 77 of 134 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dawidos View Post
    And more variants teasing the content of the Amazing Spider-Man #74 and its aftermaths in the Beyond era

Looks like MJ and Peter love will defeat Kindred somehow which does reference Peter monologue in the first issue. Also Doc Ock is in Beyond please don't over use him I beg you
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

That bottom variant !

I wouldn't trust variant covers any more than solicits.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Bruh Marvel comics really gonna have Ben(and Miles and possibly otto) parading around as Spider-man when NWH drops and not have Peter for a filler replacement story.They deserve to go out of business smh
    Can you seriously just chill man?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    I wouldn't trust variant covers any more than solicits.
    You are correct about variants and solicits. That is not the biggest problem. If Marvel wants to do Ben Reilly then do Ben Reilly. I felt the best option was a mini series But if he has to be in Amazing then he should not share space with Peter, MJ and Otto. What about a Spider-Man book with NO Peter and MJ, a good story, Ben kicking baddies ass and NOT being a baddie himself? I bet Reilly fans, those not so familiar with him, or even some Peter/MJ fans would prefer that. I tell you as a Peter and MJ fan I certainly would.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

They'll probably do a Ben series afterward to further extend things.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That bottom variant !
    Yeah a lot of webbing

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

https://www.cbr.com/daredevil-kingpi...s-reign-event/

im going to assume the spider-man of this story will be Ben. Even though Chip has been writing Peter in his daredevil run. Peter should be out of commission by the time this comes out. I just want the continuity to make sense thats all

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post

im going to assume the spider-man of this story will be Ben. Even though Chip has been writing Peter in his daredevil run. Peter should be out of commission by the time this comes out. I just want the continuity to make sense thats all
    I am guessing this is the "End of Mayor Fisk" storyline. I wonder if originally King's Ransom was supposed to tie in with this, but Spencer deciding to shorten his run made the end of their runs non-synched. If not for Substack, Spencer might have stuck around for a few more months and so on.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post

God that would suck.
    This replacing sh*t is horrible.Just keep Peter the same way Wanda is dead and is still a part of Darkhold stuff.
    F*ck beyond so hard for this and the Doc Strange story.

And the entire point of Beyond was Ben having a team and legal support and doing things the right way and w/ their resources Kingpin isn't even a blip on their radar so iy doesn't even make sense.

Atleast Marvel's link shows Peter when you click Spider-man and it's listed as Peter in the brackets so here's hoping.

With Dark Ages, Darkhold one shot and this we may get a slight amount of Peter in Beyond "era".
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 08-31-2021 at 12:14 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I mean Wolvie gets his own 2 books, Iron man, etc. is a big part of the Avengers event, FF get their own event and Peter, the biggest single character at marvel gets replaced and they gonna shove Ben in the stories.
    All this when his 900th issue should built up w/ him, his 60th aniversary and the most hyped Spider-man film.

Astonishing Member

God that would suck.
    This replacing sh*t is horrible.Just keep Peter the same way Wanda is dead and is still a part of Darkhold stuff.
    F*ck beyond so hard for this and the Doc Strange story.

And the entire point of Beyond was Ben having a team and legal support and doing things the right way and w/ their resources Kingpin isn't even a blip on their radar so iy doesn't even make sense.

Atleast Marvel's link shows Peter when you click Spider-man and it's listed as Peter in the brackets so here's hoping.

With Dark Ages, Darkhold one shot and this we may get a slight amount of Peter in Beyond "era".
    With MJ, Felicia, Otto, Morbius and Kraven and maybe a small bit of Peter Beyond is like going to a five star restaurant getting a Whopper and paying full price for it.

Incredible Member

I mean Wolvie gets his own 2 books, Iron man, etc. is a big part of the Avengers event, FF get their own event and Peter, the biggest single character at marvel gets replaced and they gonna shove Ben in the stories.
    All this when his 900th issue should built up w/ him, his 60th aniversary and the most hyped Spider-man film.
    I think you're jumping the gun here. Solicitations aside, we have no clue what the hell Beyond is about. I don't care for images or blurbs. I need to see the book. For the last 15 or so years, the solicitations don't always match the book. Peter will be back before 900 or in that issue itself. If i have to sit here through all this Kindred crap and "wait because Spencer is god" then you can sit and wait and see what Beyond brings.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    I think you're jumping the gun here. Solicitations aside, we have no clue what the hell Beyond is about. I don't care for images or blurbs. I need to see the book. For the last 15 or so years, the solicitations don't always match the book. Peter will be back before 900 or in that issue itself. If i have to sit here through all this Kindred crap and "wait because Spencer is god" then you can sit and wait and see what Beyond brings.
    I don't mind beyond as a concept and it's pretty clear it's around 25 issues.I don't like it affecting other events w/ Peter like the Strange tie-in which in concept alone would be miles better than w/Ben given same level of execution.And now Zdarsky DD street level event which Peter should and hopefully is a part of.Not like he gets to play a big role in the bigger ones.

And Spencer's biggest reason for success and support is his characterization.His Spider-man, Peter are both *chef's kiss*.MJ and Black Cat are a treat as well.Stuff like New Avengers reunion is great and I loved the storylines like hunted and Last remains.
    That and it's addressing the most asked for storyline, OMD.Beyond is making up it's thing, no one asked for Ben to be Spider-man again.Most fans want OMD to be addressed hence the patience.

Side note Carlos gomez(guest ASM artist for Spencer and the Beyond stuff and posts multiple panels for both Spencer and Beyond issues months before) has said that kindred's real identity is gonna be a major twist and not Harry.That keeps me hyped since some speculate that it won't be revealed and will be played like a "It doesn't matter who I am" thing.

To break it down Kindred does have a twist in the following issues and OMD is the best hook possible,and the best characterization in BND era.Beyond is making up it's own hook and with BND style multiple writers quality of issues will vary.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    With MJ, Felicia, Otto, Morbius and Kraven and maybe a small bit of Peter Beyond is like going to a five star restaurant getting a Whopper and paying full price for it.
    Could you elaborate?