Default Has anybody read the Executive Assistant series from Aspen?

Because I can't really find anyone talking about the series as a whole. Not being published by one of the big two means it's already far less known but you would think that you find at least someone talking about it.
    I bought every issue and found them pretty good. I am admittedly into assassin type stuff though so of course I enjoyed it.

What are your opinions on the series? What did you like or dislike about it?

I read it. I think it's a good series. I liked the dynamic between the characters in the Assassins series. The Iris solo mini series is good too. Brian Buccellato is a good writer for this book. It's Aspen so the art is good. I believe that issue 18 was the final for the Assassins series. I hope they do another mini series set with some of the other Executive Assistants. Kind of like the Hit List Agenda a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack80 View Post
    I read it. I think it's a good series. I liked the dynamic between the characters in the Assassins series. The Iris solo mini series is good too. Brian Buccellato is a good writer for this book. It's Aspen so the art is good. I believe that issue 18 was the final for the Assassins series. I hope they do another mini series set with some of the other Executive Assistants. Kind of like the Hit List Agenda a few years back.
    Yeah I hope they make a series with some other characters. Iris was the clue that held everything together but especially in the Hit List Agenda and the Assassin series you really got a feel for the other characters. Especially Lily did really grow on me in the Assassins series.
    The newest All New Executive Assistant Iris wasn't that bad but I definitely liked the older ones more.