Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Some interesting stuff happens. Currently writing a précis of the issue, will post once it’s allowed.
    I await all reviews with bated breath! I haven’t picked up the book this time but will be easily be swayed back in if it’s improved from Way of X #3

Some interesting stuff happens. Currently writing a précis of the issue, will post once it’s allowed.
    I look forward to it. I feel like one of the posters here is really writing this book. lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I will say Kurt did Lost dirty. I thought Krakoa was for all mutants and then the double speak excuse.and Spurrier did Gorgon dirty. I'm def out but i'll say my piece once the review thread is up. Just ugh.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I will say Kurt did Lost dirty. I thought Krakoa was for all mutants and then the double speak excuse.and Spurrier did Gorgon dirty. I'm def out but i'll say my piece once the review thread is up. Just ugh.
    Lost, I think is an ongoing story and we know it doesn’t end here, but I agree, I don’t think dumping her on Mars is in the spirit of Krakoa.

Lost, I think is an ongoing story and we know it doesn’t end here, but I agree, I don’t think dumping her on Mars is in the spirit of Krakoa.
    I am disgusted by what i read. utterly disgusted. He had kurt having a conversation while he basically watching gorgon be stoned by a water bottle and attacked by an angry mob and he does nothing. he abonds a mutant on mars cause other mutants don't want to be around her. This was disgusting to read from page to page. It had no heart and it ignored previous stuff we just read just to make some point.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

And the most disgusting part of it all, Legion and co purposely trying to unleah "the devil" on Mars where they know aggressive mutants are for what? them to become more aggressive. I think i'm just going to forget i read this because the more i think about it. only x-book i've ever given 1 star. Just only garbage comes to mind. sorry.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I am disgusted by what i read. utterly disgusted. He had kurt having a conversation while he basically watching gorgon be stoned by a water bottle and attacked by an angry mob and he does nothing. he abonds a mutant on mars cause other mutants don't want to be around her. This was disgusting to read from page to page. It had no heart and it ignored previous stuff we just read just to make some point.
    I disagree strong on both points. It was very clear to me that Kurts hesitation was because Fabian had manufactured a powderkeg in an attempt to murder a bunch of humans. It's not as simple as rushing in and grabbing Gorgon.

Lost being on Mars makes sense because A: it can help her manager her powers, and B: we already saw how dangerous those powers are if Onslaught is at the wheel

I'll post the rest of my thoughts when Su get's the thread up.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I'll post the rest of my thoughts when Su get's the thread up.
    I’ve read the book now, I also have some thoughts I’ll reserve for Su’s thread.

Well I read it. Sittin in the not liking but not dropping phase.

Hopeful Kurt gets back on the ball now.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Will get the thread up in five mins. Life intervenes!