Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    We have gone from "Beast has caused genocide" to "Beast has mind controlled a country to make it a colony".

He has gone from a 10 on the evil scale to a 9.5.

The worst part is that the rest of Krakoa didn't even know about it, only he and Sage were aware. Wolverine and Xavier had no idea.

He's really Krakoa's CIA, overthrowing Central American governments.
    Yeah that's incredibly shady. And you're right, because they're not the military there's no chain of reporting to the higher ups. It's allowed to be kept secret. Shady!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    They were also given reparations and made whole by krakoa.
    Wonderful, thank you so much! I'm glad at least that loose end is tied. I'll be purchasing this issue now for sure.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Just a guess, but I believe Christian was killed by Mystique.

Beast is right, like Magneto said you have new gods now. And emma has been added to the list of hypocrite’s now.

This was the best issue in awhile and i got to respect beast. Not the way i would go but i'm not going to hate on a person that is like "this is who i am, this is what i do, if you can do it without me i'm ready to face the consequences but until then get out my way." 10/10 from me.
    Yeah. I do wish writers would make him slightly less dark and a bit more three dimensional. I miss the fun loving blue fur smarty of the 90s. But I don't hate the current Beast the same way others do.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Just a guess, but I believe Christian was killed by Mystique.
    This issue came out of no where for me! Did Christian have panel time? Is he comic book confirmed dead? Maybe this is setting up for a Emma/Mystique showdown in Inferno... which certainly will take no prisoners! I hope Christian returns soon... especially with the Marauders headed to space in Mercury!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    What did they do to deserve such a brutal and cruel punishment as to be stuck with hank ?
    I'm sure they'd be able to handle him.
    My flag is bacon.

The X-Men don't need a slave race like the Inhumans. Also they have mutants that can do a similar enough job like Black box

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Plant people going crazy, sage warns x force they stop the plant people with dp help.
    While stopping them one takes with logan. Says the xmen enslaved there entire country with the plant stuff and they were prisoners in there own body forced to do beasts bidding. This resonates with logan admiting this is messed up.sage slaps hank when he accused her of doing this to make him look bad. She goes off to fix this.

Emma confronts beast. He states a mind controlling a nation is no different then what they did to marse and the council dose shady things so its ok for him. And then gets away scare free because he the bastard they need.

While this is going on Christian frost is moving the memory crystals to madrapoor.
    He's attacked and there stolen. Boats on fire.

I want hank to be kicked in the dick by laura with her toe claw out. Hes deserves it.
    Guess that would rule out Mystique being Emma.

The HellfireBrats sending a message?

Does anyone know who the old people were?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Does anyone know who the old people were?
    Some horny diplomats

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The HellfireBrats sending a message?
    Yeah, with the location of the ship being just in front of their stomping grounds it's either the Hellfire kids or someone trying to make it LOOK like they're responsible. Anyway, Beast's scumbag behavior is going to wind up blowing and screwing everyone up. Hell, right now all it'd take is a third party exposing what Beast and X-Force did to the Terra Verdeans and they'd cause immense damage. Hank's attitude is stupid as hell. It's causing serious friction with the team as well. Hank doesn't understand that many don't believe/follow in any type of god, while others will actively fight against any "god" imposing itself on them like he's suggesting.

Astonishing Member

They were also given reparations and made whole by krakoa.

Attachment 110843
    JFC Beast is the worst! I'm mad that this data page is buried in a Wolverine book it should be in X-Force.

Thought this was a good follow-up to X-force. Logan was written well as even though he has violence in him he still has a conscious. I'm still digging seeing Hank go down the Dark Beast path in real time.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

One billion is frankly very low in terms of a settlement.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Thought this was a good follow-up to X-force. Logan was written well as even though he has violence in him he still has a conscious. I'm still digging seeing Hank go down the Dark Beast path in real time.
    Yeah, Hank has a damn lead foot on that pedal. Completely unapologetic despite even Emma-I-think-humans-are-cattle-at-best-Frost reeled in just how severe a violation this whole thing was. Props to Domino, Sage, and especially Wolverine for actually stopping to listen to these folks. That one dude being trapped in his own body carrying out the will of others at the expense of his own people? That this was happening on a wide scale in Terra Verde is repulsive. Yeah, it's a complete joke. It should've been some percentage of Krakoan's intake in perpetuity.