Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_fury View Post
    Why how is it any different then xavier, magneto or emma playing god?? Why is it a problem when beast does it??
    Because they do it for ego. He's doing to justify committing war crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    No question what beast did was 100% reprehensible but 100% i can't say it's not hot to see a person ready to face the consequences and not shy away from them. I may not be team Beast but i'm a beast fan again after this issue. Unapologetic-ally own yourself before someone is turning you into what you aren't. I just happen to think for most people that will manifest in a good way, for Beast it went dark beast. lol
    Agreed. This is the most interested in Beast I've been in a long time and I can't stand him.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    They have given up any legal fight over plant technology patents.

With that alone, Krakoa has potentially lost a lot more money.
    Exactly. The billion dollars is an upfront penalty payment while disregarding all copyrights will be extremely lucrative for Terra Verde.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Frankly even with that that's not enough

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Frankly even with that that's not enough
    An opinion which is your right to have but it was insinuated that the billion dollars were all they were given, and we're just clarifying that it's not.

So...Mystique posed as Emma and got the Shi'ar to deliver a bunch of logic diamonds (Emma had no idea what the Shi'ar delivery guy was talking about), then took out Christian when he was delivering them and sailed on to Madripoor. Where she will trade the diamonds to ORCHIS, to power Nimrods for them, which will be a problem for everyone come Inferno, a problem that Charles, Moira and Erik should have seen coming and totally brought on everyone by being shady bitches...

...right?

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    So...Mystique posed as Emma and got the Shi'ar to deliver a bunch of logic diamonds (Emma had no idea what the Shi'ar delivery guy was talking about), then took out Christian when he was delivering them and sailed on to Madripoor. Where she will trade the diamonds to ORCHIS, to power Nimrods for them, which will be a problem for everyone come Inferno, a problem that Charles, Moira and Erik should have seen coming and totally brought on everyone by being shady bitches...

...right?
    I like how you think. *sips tea*

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post

...right?
    In exchange or Orchis resurrecting Irene? I buy that.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    In exchange or Orchis resurrecting Irene? I buy that.
    Or even just to 'burn their works' like Irene told her. 'If I dont get my paradise on this earth, no one does.'

they saying solem did that at the end of the issue cuz of the next issue solicts.. but i clearly dont see any motivation to why he would