Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    One billion is frankly very low in terms of a settlement.
    Who knows maybe with the exchange rate that's quite a hefty sum.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Still though that's pennies on the dollar. Like literally Disney bought Marvel for four times that. Something like this would need at least two more zeroes on the end of that check

Astonishing Member

Still though that's pennies on the dollar. Like literally Disney bought Marvel for four times that. Something like this would need at least two more zeroes on the end of that check
    Completely agree. Something tells me Terra Verde isn't done blackmailing Krakoa just yet. I mean this is arguably the biggest screw up Krakoa has done having leverage over a superpower that just terraformed Mars is not something I would give up.

Also can someone please point out to beast that Brand is literally doing his job better than him but on the galactic scale. I really can't stand this hubris it doesn't make any sense because he's not the smartest guy in the room.

I wouldn't be suprised if this issue ends up becoming a collector item. It's the only red issue that wasn't advertised as a red one but had the red issue icon.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Was that maybe a misprint?

Was that maybe a misprint?
    could be. when i was on comixology this morning and saw the red icon on the cover i was surprised because even in the books it's not advertised as a red issue but there it was on the cover. It felt like a red issue though.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

A billion dollars is a laughably small amount of money for slaughtering the government (no way the President was alive after becoming a meat chandelier) and enslaving the entire population for months! Krakoa has basically infinity money! No way nobody in that country wouldn't just get Roxxon on the phone and blab about this 'secret' deal. Its not like its some kind of magically binding contract.

There's an argument to be made that what Beast did is actually worse than just killing them all. Taking physical and mental control over an entire nation, making everyone prisoners in their own bodies pantomiming happiness and love towards Krakoa. I've played multiple videogames where that's almost exactly the plan of the big bads.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    A billion dollars is a laughably small amount of money for slaughtering the government (no way the President was alive after becoming a meat chandelier) and enslaving the entire population for months! Krakoa has basically infinity money! No way nobody in that country wouldn't just get Roxxon on the phone and blab about this 'secret' deal. Its not like its some kind of magically binding contract.

There's an argument to be made that what Beast did is actually worse than just killing them all. Taking physical and mental control over an entire nation, making everyone prisoners in their own bodies pantomiming happiness and love towards Krakoa. I've played multiple videogames where that's almost exactly the plan of the big bads.
    No question what beast did was 100% reprehensible but 100% i can't say it's not hot to see a person ready to face the consequences and not shy away from them. I may not be team Beast but i'm a beast fan again after this issue. Unapologetic-ally own yourself before someone is turning you into what you aren't. I just happen to think for most people that will manifest in a good way, for Beast it went dark beast. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

They have given up any legal fight over plant technology patents.

With that alone, Krakoa has potentially lost a lot more money.

Astonishing Member

Beast should really be in the pit for this

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Beast should really be in the pit for this
    Why how is it any different then xavier, magneto or emma playing god?? Why is it a problem when beast does it??

This book was worth reading just to see Sage slap Beast.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_fury View Post
    Why how is it any different then xavier, magneto or emma playing god?? Why is it a problem when beast does it??
    Because Beast is literally the furthest thing from God. He is a symbol of the antichrist.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    What? It's clearly Mikhail who did it, using it as the distraction to steal the logic diamonds from the Marauder to use on the Cerebro Sword he now has.
    Which in turn was obviously carried by Solem.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    Aha. I assumed that was Mystique.
    I thought it was Mystique too , but let us for a moment presume it's Mikhail, would that mean he is working with Mystique now? With Nimrod online, I wonder why Xeno as an autonomous group would need logic crystals.Maybe Mikhail himself is working for some other superior villain like Josef Huber.Let's wait and see what will come of this heist.I actually think if Mystique knows about Mikhail working with Xeno ,he may be the one guy willing to resurrect Irene for her (for his own ends obviously)