Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Post Is X-Men dangerously playing "Gods" ?

Ever since they create an island of Krakoa for the mutantkinds, it will be safe they finally have their own land of livings away from the city and the earthkinds. However when Planet Size X-Men come around on the Gala, they seem to do the impossible thing including transforming planet Mars into a new planet call "Arrako". A living planet where arakko otherworlders inhabitat their place. It make me wonder did they ever cross the line or gone too far. Even most of the diplomats and the galantic coucils can view the X-Men are no longer a society but a "Rogue nation". It also show how far they become as even though the "mutant status" will pretty enough to bring more heat between humankinds and Avengers relationship with the X-Men.

If Sword 6 is any indication then no. Mutants are far from the most powerful in the galaxy but they have forced humans to be in a position where they have to see there is more than what is on earth and you either need to get on board or forces outside of sol will take us all down. So hopeful forced unity at most imo.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Human insecurity is the only thing i see being dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    If Sword 6 is any indication then no. Mutants are far from the most powerful in the galaxy but they have forced humans to be in a position where they have to see there is more than what is on earth and you either need to get on board or forces outside of sol will take us all down. So hopeful forced unity at most imo.
    Eveything here. Earth is small ass potatoes and the humans don't want mutants in the conversation anyways, so yeah let's expand to space. It's not Mutant's fault that the majority of terrans are behind the times. THe MU is bigger than New York.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Ever since they create an island of Krakoa for the mutantkinds, it will be safe they finally have their own land of livings away from the city and the earthkinds. However when Planet Size X-Men come around on the Gala, they seem to do the impossible thing including transforming planet Mars into a new planet call "Arrako". A living planet where arakko otherworlders inhabitat their place. It make me wonder did they ever cross the line or gone too far. Even most of the diplomats and the galantic coucils can view the X-Men are no longer a society but a "Rogue nation". It also show how far they become as even though the "mutant status" will pretty enough to bring more heat between humankinds and Avengers relationship with the X-Men.
    The Avengers literally have multiple gods in their roster.

Let the mutants terraform one dead planet and suddenly they're playing god lol

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Krakoa as a whole? Maybe. Probably even.
    Specific Krakoans? Ohhh yes.

Mighty Member

Krakoa? Nah

Certain members of the government? YEAH

Playing gods?

They ARE gods. When will you people underatand this?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Fantastic Member

I find the "Rogue Nation" sentiment to be hilarious. You have the child of the Fantastic Four at one point being able to create like universes and stuff and somehow by terraforming a planet, Krakoa is going too far. No, what they are really offended by is the fact that the mutant population is no longer sitting back and waiting for human handouts or working on the human's terms and timeline. Krakoa has done more in the last year to liberate and bring power to the mutant population without, in fact, causing massive mayhem for the human population and what do humans do hem and haw that they are being left behind and calling them a Rogue nation simply because they don't have their hands in the pie. It's hilarious. More power to Krakoa. The biggest question is, when the humans held the power, what did they do to bring about massive changes to help provide safety for the mutant population? Hardly anything. In fact, even then the mutant population continuously came to aid them to protect the world that hated them and they still do (King In Black) despite most of the time being left in the cold by the human population. So forget them. As I said, more power to Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Same hope here.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Agreed. Mutants no longer being oppressed and rising in up in powerful ways will trigger humans into foolish moves that cause a war. Not to dismiss legit mutant threats that are likely looming (Mystique and Shaw are the ones I am eyeing at the moment, though I empathize with Raven).

What's wrong with terraforming a planet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    I find this conversation and response from some posters in the form of "maybes and yeses" to be telling. It's interesting that these people find mutants finally living up to their potential "upitty" the reflection should be inwards for said posters cause it reflects badly on them. Because I wanna know what exactly do they want from the mutants, Krakoa to end? Mutantkind to loose and go back to the mansion where they were constantly killed berated and under the impending doom of genocide. They should effectively go back to suffering? To not being able to have power over thier future living to the whims and desires of the humans? Trying to please them only to still be hated?
    For said posters please listen and listen well xavier's dream is Dead, krakoa is very likely here to stay for a very long time, it would be very foolish on marvel and Disney's part to end it. It won't bode well for extreme vast majority of the fans and Disney is a business first and foremost. They want to introduce the xmen into the MCU the kind of comic prominence the avengers enjoyed for the past 15 years is over marvel has their best charachters back. And until Disney losses the movie rights that won't change anytime soon.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 06-24-2021 at 01:17 AM.

The real problem is that the train of thought in this sort of thread is to ask the wrong question.

Better question?

What were the odds that the mutants of Arakko were just going to either...

- Live a life on Arakko peacefully minding their own business?

- That they would even be left to do so if they decided to?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    What's wrong with terraforming a planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Bingo! Very well said
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    The real problem is that the train of thought in this sort of thread is to ask the wrong question.

Better question?

What were the odds that the mutants of Arakko were just going to either...

- Live a life on Arakko peacefully minding their own business?

- That they would even be left to do so if they decided to?
    if your talking about the island they were leaving the island and causing problems and at one point tried to enslave people in japan