Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest I thought Mirage getting Jazz' vehicle mode was a bit much but he still looks way more like himself than Wheeljack does.
    I'm way more forgiving than I probably should be for the alt modes, I mean if the idea is to be in disguise a Formula-One racer kinda sticks out. And while I too am glad that his robot mode at least resembles Mirage (again not expecting 100% fidelity) he seems to have Jazz's personality. That's the double edged sword of keeping even some of the Bayverse continuity, I want Jazz back dammit. :/ Not Jazz in all but name.

Same with Wheeljack being a rally car (though a Volkswagen Minibus instead is a head scratcher, kinda thought he'd be a tow truck), but...why does his robot mode look like that. *shrugs*

Extraordinary Member

They're saying this movie is 4hrs. Somebody fkd up.

Ooo then maybe the home media director's cut will be 5-6 hours! Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    They're saying this movie is 4hrs. Somebody fkd up.
    Was this directed by Peter Jackson?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Was this directed by Peter Jackson?
    LOL. I dunno but I guess they're keeping streaming in mind with this.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    I'm glad it seems like Peter Cullen had a much better experience working on this than he did on Bumblebee.

I saw it, I liked it. Missed the more personal stakes of Bumblebee but still thought it was a good story.

Mild spoilers for those Beast Wars fans who want to know how much the Maximals show up:
    spoilers:
    Only Airazor and Optimus Primal really get any major character or plot moments, but they get a lot of it and I really got to care about them
    end of spoilers

Bigger, more real spoilers:

spoilers:
    I'd heard enough to kinda know GI Joe was showing up at the end, and I'm down. I hope they've learned (what I consider to be) the correct lesson from the MCU and the Monsterverse: Just push through. A few mediocre movies is forgivable as long as you stick the landing well-enough.
    end of spoilers

I really thought this was a good movie look forward to see were the gi jo stuff goes.