View Poll Results: Who Wins?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tomzilla

5 83.33%
  • Cleric of Hells Brigade

1 16.67%
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Rumblers League Round 3: Tomzilla vs Cleric Of Hells Brigade; THE VOTE

Link to Match

- You have 48 hours to vote (so there's no rush, take the opportunity to read the match and its discussion).
    - Please leave a valid reason why you have voted the way you did.
    - Non-leaguers may vote, but I MUST stress that random voting sullies the integrity of the entire league. If you are going to vote once, please do so regularly across the board.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Extraordinary Member

Voted for Tom. I feel like Cleric did not adequately counter Shadow King. Or even specifically address him.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Speed Blitz? Ugggh!!

OK, now that I've got that out of my system, I know Comic book Shadow King can mind control people just fine without a physical form, and Tom says that's true for his Shadow King as well. I would have like to see feats for that, but I didn't ask. SO I have to roll with the idea that pulping him with superspeed punches might not stop the mind control.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

I was pretty soundly on Cleric's side his speed blitz is brutal and deadly. I like Tomzilla's attempt to slow it down with the Night King, and his other fairly clever moves, like the genie, but the shere power and speed of Cleric's team was a game winner for me; except Shadow King. Shadow King isn't properly countered, and by himself would beat Cleric's team partially by Cleric's own admission. So Tomzilla this time, though it was a great match.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Agreed that cleric had a good strategy against the enemy but not enough to counter the Shadow King in the end.

Suprising ending got a great match all around.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.