Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    Astonishing Member

Given xfactor was axed 2 issued early and the final issue had to set up trials and end galler combined with how little time writers are given to account for this I blame the xoffice for its shitty time management

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm LOL @ BC for trying to turn the issue into a "collector's item".
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It's less bad in that the actual scene of the murder isn't shown and we know spoilers:
    Prodigy
    end of spoilers is currently alive.
    spoilers:
    And also had agency.
    end of spoilers Rahne literally got murdered by a bunch of randoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm LOL @ BC for trying to turn the issue into a "collector's item".
    They succeeded 😂
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    I feel like Exodus would immediately claim responsibility for it if it was him. His sense of honor wouldn’t allow him to do otherwise.
    I think he was drunk and probably doesn't even remember if nightcrawler is any indicator of people's night.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think he was drunk and probably doesn't even remember if nightcrawler is any indicator of people's night.
    Kurt was working some shit out though. He was fucking shiftfaced the whole night.

I need to see what Leah wrote cause the amount of people that got pissed off has me on the edge of my seat.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    I need to see what Leah wrote cause the amount of people that got pissed off has me on the edge of my seat.
    Right? Y'all got me stressed. Also it seems like this book really needed a full 12 issues to resolve all it's plot threads instead of them skip months.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by super curry max View Post
    They succeeded ��
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL. That's...LOL
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Right? Y'all got me stressed. Also it seems like this book really needed a full 12 issues to resolve all it's plot threads instead of them skip months.
    They are going off on X-Twitter about it and it’s spoilers galore on the subplot just stay away from Twitter right now. I already know what it is I just want to see is it as bad as people saying it is.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    They are going off on X-Twitter about it and it’s spoilers galore on the subplot just stay away from Twitter right now. I already know what it is I just want to see is it as bad as people saying it is.
    Great advice. I'm anxious to read it myself too.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    The problems is the threads itself, not how they are resolved.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Sigh and if the reveal of the dead wasn´t bad enough, I saw another image of Erik being harsh with Lorna over being part of the HoM and it´s just so OC given how they acted on Hellions, this is making me have a bad feeling over the characterization for the characters on this story, specially Magneto´s family. My only hope is that at some point it´s revealed the body was similar to the fake one she used on HoM to appear to other people and she, along with Lorna, X-factor and Magneto investigate what happened.

spoilers:
    Also the timing in this story looks off Magneto´s talk with Wanda on SWORD looked like after everything was done and most characters were at the after party on Mars or were already back on Krakoa while the others guests left and she looked like she didn´t even went to the party and went there once it was over while X-factor shows her around the gardens where everybody is still in the party, so if they foundo out about her before the party was over why´s Magneto drinking on his own as if nothing happened? X-force would have informed him right away right? or try to take him in custody if they suspect it was him, either way he would not be drinking there on his own.
    end of spoilers
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

This book is cancelled and spoilers:
    the genocider finally gets her just desserts.
    end of spoilers

Two birds, one stone!

Quote Originally Posted by super curry max View Post
    They succeeded ��
    Wait till that Mark Brooks variant comes out. Or thatll probably be for ToM.