Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    That one issue?
    I don't know if it did, but I think it's conceivable that the crossover causing a two-month gap between issues 4 and 5 could have hurt some of the series' momentum.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I guess you missed the part where I said "I Think" as in, my personal opinion.
    Well, maybe you can also learn to express your opinions in a civilized mature manner while you are at it, like, not using a term like garbage would be a good start. Imagine if everytime you say something another person doesn’t agree with you’d get the reply “I think your opinion is garbage”, not the best way to express oneself isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterParked View Post
    Well, maybe you can also learn to express your opinions in a civilized mature manner while you are at it, like, not using a term like garbage would be a good start. Imagine if everytime you say something another person doesn’t agree with you’d get the reply “I think your opinion is garbage”, not the best way to express oneself isn’t it?
    The words "garbage" and "trash" are thrown around this board regularly when describing creator's work yet somehow Devaishwarya, one of our more eloquent posters, is being targeted. Odd. In fact I think this is the first time I've heard/read them use the word.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    NO! This is my favorite series!!!! Why is it going away?!
    Because, if the cancelation isn't part of an intentional strategy by the people in charge, the reason is likely that there aren't enough buying customers who feel the same about the series.

The main question is what was the bigger number and therefor factor for the cancelation here? Too many who might have been willing to spend money but not liking what they saw, or too many who were liking what they saw but not being willing to spend money on it.

Because the interesting thing here is that if the forrmer are the main reason, the creators are mainly to blame for not being able to produce a longtime viable product. But if it was the later, then part of the blame could lie in many of the fans of the series themself, because they wanted a producted but weren't willing to support it financialy.

Though if their main reason for not spending money on it were the price or the lack of accessibility, then part of the blame would once again be on the creators, in this case the publishers for not providing the price and/or platform for the work to be supported.

Weirdly enough this made me wonder what would have happend if this was made as a high quality webcomic and financed accordingly, especialy when the page views would be examined after each storyline?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PeterParked View Post
    No,but you're being honest which is more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
    I think I am the only one who didn’t like the art
    Art was terrible. Writing was great.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Extraordinary Member

I don't mind this series going away.Art was bad and writing was mediocre.
    The problem was it has one of the best premise(investigating deaths and a deeper look into ressurection) but didn't stick to it.
    There are better series to come(like way of X)

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

AIPT: Finally, a new segment: This Is What Comes Next, in which you tease what comes next… as in this week. So we’re ending the Hellfire Gala in X-Factor #10, but we’ve also got Cable #11. That’s not part of the Gala, right?

Jordan: It’s not, it’s not part of the Gala, but again, it is listed on the chart, but that’s because it’s the release order, that’s just when it’s coming out, it’s part of the Krakoan experience. It is the second-to-last issue of Cable, so it’s a very good one, but it’s not at the Gala. The last part of the Gala is X-Factor, the final issue of X-Factor. That’s pretty exciting, it’s got some awesome stuff in it, including — well, how can I say this without saying it. [Laughs] Let’s say a surprising reversal of something. Something that happened that people were like, “Oh, I understand that,” is now going to be turned completely on its head in reverse. I think.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 06-28-2021 at 07:02 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    AIPT: Finally, a new segment: This Is What Comes Next, in which you tease what comes next… as in this week. So we’re ending the Hellfire Gala in X-Factor #10, but we’ve also got Cable #11. That’s not part of the Gala, right?

Jordan: It’s not, it’s not part of the Gala, but again, it is listed on the chart, but that’s because it’s the release order, that’s just when it’s coming out, it’s part of the Krakoan experience. It is the second-to-last issue of Cable, so it’s a very good one, but it’s not at the Gala. The last part of the Gala is X-Factor, the final issue of X-Factor. That’s pretty exciting, it’s got some awesome stuff in it, including — well, how can I say this without saying it. [Laughs] Let’s say a surprising reversal of something. Something that happened that people were like, “Oh, I understand that,” is now going to be turned completely on its head in reverse. I think.
    Well, if there was any doubt before…..it should be gone after this statement.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Well, if there was any doubt before…..it should be gone after this statement.
    Mags killing Pretender, right?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Art was terrible. Writing was great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I don't mind this series going away.Art was bad and writing was mediocre.
    To each their own. I have it as Art was pretty good if perhaps unorthodox, Writing was mediocre. The Morrigan arc was borrrrriiiiing, and that was what, 3 issues? And I already explained the problems I had with the Mojoverse and X of Swords issues so won't rehash. Add it all up, and that's the majority of the series at this point that I didn't like, and I suspect a lot of people share my opinion.

Issue 1 was good. I wish the series was more like issue 1.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

AIPT: OK, moving on to another human Avenger… maybe. X-Fans Griffin and Ann wanted to know if Wanda walked through a Krakoan gate without a flower to meet Magneto, which would imply she’s actually a mutant. Or maybe she just teleported? Also, if she stepped through a gate, wouldn’t X-Force have noticed?

Jordan: We did not show her going through a gate.

AIPT: She’s standing in front of a gate, or it looks like a gate, so people assume she stepped through a gate.

Jordan: Well, listen, we didn’t show her going through a gate, whether she went through a gate or not, I don’t know the answer because it’s not something we address, but I also don’t think it really makes a difference in the sense that, would X-Force know if she came from a gate? Yes. But I think the fact that she’s there means she was probably invited and she’s not a party crasher. She’s there because she was asked to be there. And so if X-Force saw that she was there, they would go, “Oh,” rather than attack her.

In addition, like you said, she could’ve teleported there, so that’s one possible explanation. And here’s another, did she walk through a gate? Yeah, maybe she did. Does that mean she’s a mutant? Well, you’d think the answer was “Yes.” Except, as we know, she was thought to be a mutant for many, many, many years. And she was thought to be a mutant by people who have technology developed specifically for identifying mutants.

So while she is not a mutant, whatever she is, whatever was done to her, was enough to fool Cerebro, apparently. Because otherwise, all of those years, Xavier would’ve been going, “It’s weird that there’s a Brotherhood and she doesn’t fit in this at all.” Like, no, she clearly did. And so did Quicksilver. So I think there’s a good chance that whatever that is, she might be able to walk through a gate. That’s a great question and we’ll have to see if we ever get an answer on that, specifically.

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/06/28/x-...e-gala-week-4/
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 06-28-2021 at 07:25 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

AIPT: OK, moving on to another human Avenger… maybe. X-Fans Griffin and Ann wanted to know if Wanda walked through a Krakoan gate without a flower to meet Magneto, which would imply she’s actually a mutant. Or maybe she just teleported? Also, if she stepped through a gate, wouldn’t X-Force have noticed?

AIPT: She’s standing in front of a gate, or it looks like a gate, so people assume she stepped through a gate.

Jordan: Well, listen, we didn’t show her going through a gate, whether she went through a gate or not, I don’t know the answer because it’s not something we address, but I also don’t think it really makes a difference in the sense that, would X-Force know if she came from a gate? Yes. But I think the fact that she’s there means she was probably invited and she’s not a party crasher. She’s there because she was asked to be there. And so if X-Force saw that she was there, they would go, “Oh,” rather than attack her.

In addition, like you said, she could’ve teleported there, so that’s one possible explanation. And here’s another, did she walk through a gate? Yeah, maybe she did. Does that mean she’s a mutant? Well, you’d think the answer was “Yes.” Except, as we know, she was thought to be a mutant for many, many, many years. And she was thought to be a mutant by people who have technology developed specifically for identifying mutants.

So while she is not a mutant, whatever she is, whatever was done to her, was enough to fool Cerebro, apparently. Because otherwise, all of those years, Xavier would’ve been going, “It’s weird that there’s a Brotherhood and she doesn’t fit in this at all.” Like, no, she clearly did. And so did Quicksilver. So I think there’s a good chance that whatever that is, she might be able to walk through a gate. That’s a great question and we’ll have to see if we ever get an answer on that, specifically.

I took this whole conversation as Jordan saying “ We don’t know what the FUCK Wanda is.” Also shouldn’t someone start a new X-men Monday thread?
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 06-28-2021 at 07:49 AM.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

BANNED

That interview gives…the body they find is Wanda…and the person who Mags had the moment with was Mystique, as Wanda. So maybe Mystique killed Wanda. I don’t fucking know anymore.

Incredible Member

not sure saying 'charles would have noticed' is the best way to avoid giving a specific answer, especially with how hickman has been writing him