• Alt. reality versions of Peter

3 3.41%
  • Others(Specify in comments)

0 0%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Who is the best Spider-man

Try to be fair and subjective.
    Choose on bases of their character and stories.
    Reasoning:Generally surprised to see how many people dislike Peter on here compared to all other platforms so i thought this would help out to solve my deilemma.

Also while reasoning is welcome it is not necessary.This is more of a numbers game and not a discussion.Although debate is always welcome
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 06-25-2021 at 01:10 AM.

Amazing Member

I think it would be way more interesting if the poll was multiple choice (don't know if it's even possible) so we could rank our choices from best to worst. Otherwise it's going to be a very boring poll. I know you made it in order to prove a point to a troll, but I see not much interest in answering it the way it is.

Astonishing Member

I think it would be more interesting if Peter wasn't in it, for obvious reasons.

My vote would then go to Miguel, followed by Miles.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    I think it would be more interesting if Peter wasn't in it, for obvious reasons.

My vote would then go to Miguel, followed by Miles.
    This was made because people were saying that Peter is like 4th or 5th best Spidey at best.
    I just wanted to confirm that since most other platforms clearly think Peter here but I have no idea about CBR.

Miguel is my second as well.

Peter Parker

Astonishing Member

I voted Ben. I like him, but I also just wanted to annoy everyone complaining about ‘Beyond’ already.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    I voted Ben. I like him, but I also just wanted to annoy everyone complaining about ‘Beyond’ already.
    Again I would like to remind you that this is meant to be a subjective voting so don't vote one character to annoy anyone.
    If you like Ben the best anyways then it's all cool.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Again I would like to remind you that this is meant to be a subjective voting so don't vote one character to annoy anyone.
    If you like Ben the best anyways then it's all cool.
    I’d vote for him twice if I could!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    This was made because people were saying that Peter is like 4th or 5th best Spidey at best.
    I just wanted to confirm that since most other platforms clearly think Peter here but I have no idea about CBR.

Miguel is my second as well.
    Miguel would be my second choice after Peter.

BANNED

It's Peter there's utterly no competition.
    And why is Ock on here? He was terrible, worse than terrible, he wasn't even Spider-Man he was just a maniac wearing Peter's corpse and screwing up his life and reputation even worse.
    Kraven deserves a spot on here more than Ock.

Incredible Member

From the variety of Spider-Men out there, there can’t be the best, only ones “preferred” I feel. But that’s just my opinion. And like my opinion, I prefer Ben Reilly as Spider-Man.

Peter is a f#^k up. That’s part of why we like him. Miles and Miguel don’t have his “bad luck” in their lives, so does that make their lives better than Peter? Maybe. Miles doesn’t have money problems like Peter always does. Heck, even in Spider-Girl, it was said that MayDay was a better, more natural “Spider” than Peter was, mainly due to being a natural athlete.

I guess I’m just saying, that there really can’t be a “best” Spider-Man (or Girl) when each one has brought something different to the table. It’s really nothing more than preference at this point.

I also said in another thread, that I think Marvel realizes to a degree that maybe it’s Spider-Man, the theme, costume, powers and such that are popular, not necessary who is under the Mask. And to a degree, I agree with that thought process.
    Last edited by Blanks; 06-25-2021 at 04:41 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
    It's Peter there's utterly no competition.
    And why is Ock on here? He was terrible, worse than terrible, he wasn't even Spider-Man he was just a maniac wearing Peter's corpse and screwing up his life and reputation even worse.
    Kraven deserves a spot on here more than Ock.
    Ock is here because there are people here who believe that the guy who steals someones body and memories and tries to sleep with ladies less than half his age is better than one of if not the best superheroes in entirety of fiction.
    I agree Kraven's last hunt was a much better Superior Spider-man and took less time and was original.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    From the variety of Spider-Men out there, there can’t be the best, only ones “preferred” I feel. But that’s just my opinion. And like my opinion, I prefer Ben Reilly as Spider-Man.

Peter is a f#^k up. That’s part of why we like him. Miles abs Miguel don’t have his “bad luck” in their lives, so does that make their lives better than Peter? Maybe. Miles doesn’t have money problems like Peter always does. Heck, even in Spider-Girl, it was said that MayDay was a better, more natural “Spider” than Peter was, mainly due to being a natural athlete.

I guess I’m just saying, that there really can’t be a “best” Spider-Man (or Girl) when each one has brought something different to the table. It’s really nothing more than preference at this point.

I also said in another thread, that I think Marvel realizes to a degree that maybe it’s Spider-Man, the theme, costume, powers and such that are popular, not necessary who is under the Mask. Abs to a degree, I agree with that thought process.
    It has been stated in canon multiple times that peter is the best Spider-man.

Spider-Uk,Madame Web both old and new
    Even TOAA(the overall god in the MU) says respects the F out of Peter

Extraordinary Member

Peter Parker.

Incredible Member

It was stated in canon, yes, at the time. So at the time, he was the “best”. It’s a pretty big multiverse out there. Him being best today, doesn’t mean he’s the best tomorrow, is what I feel. Dunno. What’s canon today is retconned tomorrow. I don’t really see him as “best”, just that he has had more tenure.

It’s all really people’s preference at this point, I feel.