Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Question What Artists do you want to see on Spider-man Beyond?

We know the writers now and Gleason is one of the artists but what about the other 2?

Personally, Stegman would have been perfect but he's doing some creator owned stuff with cates now.

I could see Bagley sticking around for more Spider-man.

Larraz is on X-men, Silva is on FF, Mcguinness is on Avengers so the only other major artist free right now is Asrar who I'd love to join the book.

Extraordinary Member

Gleason is great.
    I want Carlos Gomez(he's doing the chameleon one-shot and some stuff is ASM 63+) and Pere Perez(Spider-woman)
    Stegman would be great as well.

Incredible Member

Hard to say. But if Bagely is gonna be sticking around for more Spidey, I can dig it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Gleason is great.
    I want Carlos Gomez(he's doing the chameleon one-shot and some stuff is ASM 63+) and Pere Perez(Spider-woman)
    Stegman would be great as well.
    I forgot about Gomez, he's really suited to Spider-man.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    I forgot about Gomez, he's really suited to Spider-man.
    Have you seen his MJ peter fan art?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    We know the writers now and Gleason is one of the artists but what about the other 2?

Personally, Stegman would have been perfect but he's doing some creator owned stuff with cates now.

I could see Bagley sticking around for more Spider-man.

Larraz is on X-men, Silva is on FF, Mcguinness is on Avengers so the only other major artist free right now is Asrar who I'd love to join the book.
    Bagley most definitely since he actually was still on the book when Reilly took over.

I have to bet JRjr might do art for a storyline too.

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    Bagley most definitely since he actually was still on the book when Reilly took over.

I have to bet JRjr might do art for a storyline too.
    Bagley is my guy and the GOAT when it comes to Spider-Man artist but I’m not really sure he’s the guy anymore. His work had deteriorated and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s just grown completely exhausted with the character. It shows in his work and can’t say I blame with how long he’s drawn the character. He’s still great but it’s just not what it use to be...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    Bagley is my guy and the GOAT when it comes to Spider-Man artist but I’m not really sure he’s the guy anymore. His work had deteriorated and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s just grown completely exhausted with the character. It shows in his work and can’t say I blame with how long he’s drawn the character. He’s still great but it’s just not what it use to be...
    This.
    Same with Jr.jr

both are not what they used to be.
    Although Bagley is still great

a consistent one for a start
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Incredible Member

This is just for Spider-Man in general, but I would just LOVE to see Greg Capullo on Spider-Man. Any type of story, not just with Beyond.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    a consistent one for a start
    Yeah this trumps everything else.
    A decent artist though

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    I agree and you put it better than I could. I'm not even sure if it's his work or just that I'm tired of seeing his Spider-man. Same for JRJR.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

BANNED

Considering that Pepe Larraz isn't listed for Hickman's Inferno, I am guessing he's going to show up. Will be surprised if he doesn't.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    This is just for Spider-Man in general, but I would just LOVE to see Greg Capullo on Spider-Man. Any type of story, not just with Beyond.
    ooooh, this made me feel all sorts of warm and fuzzy emotions....great call!

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    Hard to say. But if Bagely is gonna be sticking around for more Spidey, I can dig it.
    I think he off the book after 875