Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

he really enjoys what be does. its really sweet and endearing to see how much joy he gets off of sharing his projects with everyone. hope the issue is a success for him!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Didn't he go in to a rant saying he'd do everything in his powere to make Shatterstar straight the second he gets to writer him again

Extraordinary Member

This explains why he took a break crapping on Hickman's run on Twitter.

Part of me was hoping this would be the next X-Men Legends arc. I might pick this up and read it on a rainy day, but I'm really trying to cut back as it is.

Fantastic Member

i know people love to bash liefeld and even me as big fan thought major x was awful and his hickman bashing was over the top but this book will sell, and probably sell way better than most of the x-books in november and wont even be close

I just hope he leaves Wolverine out of it. Almost everything Rob Liefeld has ever done at Marvel, he's forced Wolverine into his books and it's usually to show whatever character he's created to look "badass" against Logan.

Remember when Liefeld shat on everyone working on the current X-Men books? Used to be you didn’t get to work at a company if you talked shit about other creators, wonder what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Remember when Liefeld shat on everyone working on the current X-Men books? Used to be you didn’t get to work at a company if you talked shit about other creators, wonder what happened.
    Lol i was just thinking about that cause I remember him shitting on the New Mutants team, he was saying how he needed to be called in so that he could “save” the series like anybody wants to read his terrible stuff
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    His variants pay the bills for those creators.

Mighty Member

Not a fan of Rob, but I have a kind of admiration for him.
    Bringing him back for another X-force book is kind of what I expect from him now. He just has a career doing an X-force book every 5 years which I kind of respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Totally agree. His work sold back in the day for a reason. It was dynamic and kinetic and fun, as were his characters and concepts. Sure, his style and writing haven’t aged well, and the characters he created back then were improved upon vastly by other writers who later worked on them and fleshed them out (thankfully); but the constant bashing of the guy just gets tiresome. You don’t like him or his art? Okay. Let it go and move on. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy this one-shot.
    Thank God someone else said it!!!

Yuck. It's certainly a real choice to continue giving work to a creator who has been loudly and publicly unprofessional towards your company and current team of creators, not to mention making cringeworthy rants against "SJWs" and queer characters.

And MORE Major X? Who the hell wants more of that nonsense?

Sadly I'm sure they know it will sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Who asked for this? Just stop already.
    You know I feel the same way about the 90's costumes (I looking at you Rogue)

I hope Rob Liefeld enjoyed RicStars reunion at the Hellfire Gala.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I hope Rob Liefeld enjoyed RicStars reunion at the Hellfire Gala.
    Given he stated mutiple time he wanted to remove the gay from Shatterstar... I think he loved it