Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by abetterday View Post
    How can Matt Price not be invulnerable when he 'fell from the sky' in a previous early issue. The writer says that he reads what the fans say on twitter in a recent interview. I'm thinking that he has changed Matt and probably Red X's origins as a result of seeing some of the fans guesses.
    I don't know if changing Red X and Matt's origins because of the fans is a good idea. But it's hard to judge without knowing what those answers are gonna be.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    It was a nice issue. I really loved the Stitch's story, it was the best of the special. The one of Matt and Tooby was also good, it was also nice seeing Tooby's powers in action. The Raven and Beast Boy was also nice. My least favorite was the one of Red X, as many I don't care that much about the character.
    The Stitch story was the best. Poor Stitch just trying to fit it in. Tooby is like a cross between Stilt-Man and Plastic Man. Kind of a different power. Matt is a curious figure. He fell from the sky and gets scratched by a cat? Some inconsistency there. From the posts I’m reading everyone is getting tired of Red X. Maybe it’s time to resolve it and move on. Been enjoying this series so far.

Son of wonder woman, she doesn't like sharp stuff, but mostly invulnerable to everything else. Splice Amazon goddess with some kryptonian.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Are you suggesting she had a baby shortly before the Justice League formed? And where would he have been all these years? It doesn't make sense.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, fell in the sea, rescued by a passing ship. He didn't land hard on concrete, lol.
    Maybe Matt is invulnerable, but can't swim, which is why he needed to be saved by a cruise ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Are you suggesting she had a baby shortly before the Justice League formed? And where would he have been all these years? It doesn't make sense.
    I think Super X is suggesting he was an experiment based off Wonder Woman with some Kryptonian genes added.

Not gonna lie, I liked the idea of him being part Amazon. You could have him be a metahuman whose mother was an Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I think Super X is suggesting he was an experiment based off Wonder Woman with some Kryptonian genes added.

Not gonna lie, I liked the idea of him being part Amazon. You could have him be a metahuman whose mother was an Amazon.
    Yeah I love Hybrids and mutations of the norm
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.