Thread: Black Summer

Fantastic Member

Default Black Summer

Anyone else watching this?...has some of the best camera work I have seen and is a great zombie (fast moving) series on netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by obatalla View Post
    Anyone else watching this?...has some of the best camera work I have seen and is a great zombie (fast moving) series on netflix.
    I watched both seasons and really enjoyed them. The balls-out intensity of the first season with the potential for almost anyone in the story to die at any moment really made it different from other zombie shows.
    The broken-up storytelling style of the second season made it engaging and kept me watching. I have a couple of complaints as far as character motivations but they're very minor and don't really ruin anything for me.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    I watched both seasons and really enjoyed them. The balls-out intensity of the first season with the potential for almost anyone in the story to die at any moment really made it different from other zombie shows.
    The broken-up storytelling style of the second season made it engaging and kept me watching. I have a couple of complaints as far as character motivations but they're very minor and don't really ruin anything for me.
    How about that "mance" scene at the end....crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by obatalla View Post
    How about that "mance" scene at the end....crazy.
    Yeah, man what a fight. I was exhausted just watching it.
    I really hope Netflix makes a third season.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe