Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Question Weakest MCU superheroes that can solo Barakapool

who's the weakest MCU superheroes that can solo Barakapool?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Hmm...

Iron Man in a suitable armour should be to tank the initial optic blast, take to the air and nuke the area and then just keep blasting him until his regeneration gives out.

Otherwise, his combination of speed, teleportation and extremely powerful eye beams make him a bit of a tall order.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Hmm...

Iron Man in a suitable armour should be to tank the initial optic blast, take to the air and nuke the area and then just keep blasting him until his regeneration gives out.

Otherwise, his combination of speed, teleportation and extremely powerful eye beams make him a bit of a tall order.

Don't forget the adamantium blades!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Don't forget the adamantium blades!
    How cut-through-anything-ish is movie adamantium?

Like, could he just telestab Tony?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    How cut-through-anything-ish is movie adamantium?

Like, could he just telestab Tony?
    On the one hand, Wolverine, Lady Deathstrike, and Barakapool can all block adamantium blades with their own adamantium blades (I can't remember if X-23 and the evil Logan clone ever actually blocked anyone else's adamantium claws). OTOH, admanatium bullets fired from regular guns can punch through Wolverine's and Cloneverine's adamantium skulls. OTOOH, Silver Samurai needed to use an adamantium sword that was superheated to the melting point of adamantium to cut Logan's claws in The Wolverine (though it didn't damage that sword itself). So... eh?

That said, Barakapool could theoretically teleport so that his claws appear inside Iron Man's body, but that kinda thing didn't seem to work out so well for the guy that originally had the teleporting power when Sabertooth shoved his hand where he predicted Wraith was teleporting to and it ended with Sabertooth's completely apparently unharmed hand clasped around Wraith's heart or spine.

Leaving aside performance of adamantium against itself, we've seen it cut through pipes and concrete iirc
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

The building Bpool teleported up to was very high as well, so if they both start on the ground he could teleport to Tony as he flies away, or keep teleporting through the air as he has shown in combat he doesn't need to land to teleport again.

Also I assume his bones are Adamantium as well as Wolverine needed to heat his blades to cut off Bpools head.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Ant-Man, technically. Shrink down the first second, hit with a shrinking disk when the opportunity presents itself. I'd say Giant Man form steps on him as well, but having feats stronger than the Hulk he's not exactly "weak".

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Ant-Man, technically. Shrink down the first second, hit with a shrinking disk when the opportunity presents itself. I'd say Giant Man form steps on him as well, but having feats stronger than the Hulk he's not exactly "weak".
    That might be a bit difficult since Barakapool can teleport out of range of Ant-Man pretty easily, making it pure luck if he lands a hit with a shrinking disk before getting hit with an optic blast (or anything else since for some reason shrinking seems to paradoxically make all the mooks attacking him suddenly get their aim boosted to the point where they were able to get close to successfully shooting a flying ant from across the room), especially if he got Wolverine's or Sabretooth's Super Senses (I don't think that was ever shown one way or another) which should let him easily keep track of him in his Ant-Man form.

Giant-Man would be even easier to take down by just teleporting out of range and blasting him (maybe also teleporting in and stabbing him in his Giant-vitals) while waiting for Scott to either die or wear himself out.

Actually, did Dudepeel ever get any powers from his electronics-controlling teammate, or did Sabretooth just kill him without bringing back any of his DNA to add to the mix? If he got that power too, he might just be able to turn off Iron Man's armor or Ant/Giant-Man's shrinking/embiggening technology on sight.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 06-29-2021 at 02:12 PM.

I seem to vaguely recall Stryker remote controlling Barakapool with tech, which suggests that Bolt's technopath weren't actually implanted in him (or maybe they were and Wade was only faking being under control, considering the after-credits scene)? If that's the case, then Tony might be able to hack into his controls and take him over, if he realizes that's even an option (what with absolutely nothing about Weapon XI being common knowledge).

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I seem to vaguely recall Stryker remote controlling Barakapool with tech, which suggests that Bolt's technopath weren't actually implanted in him (or maybe they were and Wade was only faking being under control, considering the after-credits scene)? If that's the case, then Tony might be able to hack into his controls and take him over, if he realizes that's even an option (what with absolutely nothing about Weapon XI being common knowledge).
    Well, there's clearly some kind of broadcast signal being used, so Tony / Friday will detect that.

Thor is probably fine with autihoming Ragnarok lightning, if Tony can't pull it off.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Thor is too much. The question is weakest. Unless its an adamantium claw to the brain or somesuch, he's entirely too durable to hurt even with the optic blasts. And Thor's too fast for an adamantium claw to the brain anyway.

Another out there option: Yondu. It's basically a quickdraw, but if Yondu gets the initiative somehow Barakapool's getting shredded, teleportation be damned.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Thor is too much. The question is weakest. Unless its an adamantium claw to the brain or somesuch, he's entirely too durable to hurt even with the optic blasts. And Thor's too fast for an adamantium claw to the brain anyway.

Another out there option: Yondu. It's basically a quickdraw, but if Yondu gets the initiative somehow Barakapool's getting shredded, teleportation be damned.
    I don't know that MCU Thor is faster than Barakapool; Even discounting pre-adamantium-bones Wade Wilson being a high end bullet timer who casually swatted aside automatic fire from multiple people while redirecting their bullets towards one another, post-adamantium-bones Barakapool was basically fast enough that both Sabretooth and Wolverine (who has subsequently shown to be an arrow-timer in The Wolverine) were barely able to keep up with him while working together. That said, Thor is still probably fast enough that he can at least try and dodge Barakapool's teleports and can still generate auto-targeting lighting auras, which should work just fine on a walking lighting rod.

Yondu's probably hosed, though. In addition to the fact that Barakapool's able to kill him by just looking in his direction or teleporting over, his high end regeneration and adamantium skull should make him be able to walk through Yondu's barrage without too much difficulty.

I don't know that MCU Thor is faster than Barakapool; Even discounting pre-adamantium-bones Wade Wilson being a high end bullet timer who casually swatted aside automatic fire from multiple people while redirecting their bullets towards one another, post-adamantium-bones Barakapool was basically fast enough that both Sabretooth and Wolverine (who has subsequently shown to be an arrow-timer in The Wolverine) were barely able to keep up with him while working together. That said, Thor is still probably fast enough that he can at least try and dodge Barakapool's teleports and can still generate auto-targeting lighting auras, which should work just fine on a walking lighting rod.
    I won't grant Barakapool bullet-timer speed. Waid Wilson did, but he's not Barakapool, and he can be hit and tagged by Wolverine and Sabertooth, the latter's arrow-timer status being nowhere near bullet-timer. Barakapool simply doesn't have the feats to be granted bullet-time.

Yondu's probably hosed, though. In addition to the fact that Barakapool's able to kill him by just looking in his direction or teleporting over, his high end regeneration and adamantium skull should make him be able to walk through Yondu's barrage without too much difficulty.
    Sure, I get that. But the question is weakest (hence the one which conceivably could beat him while having the hardest time). I see Yondu taking a couple out of ten at least. Also, I'm unsure if we could grant Barakapool an adamantium anything except claws. This is a universe which has demonstrated claws-only Wolverine-knockoffs after all (i.e. X-23). And his head did get cut off.