• Mr. Sinister

1 0.61%
  • The High Evolutionary

6 3.64%
  • Other (please specify)

28 16.97%
Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Default Murder on The Krakoan Express: Who's the Killer in Trial of Magneto?

Since the identity of the victim leaked, I figure now we should guess who the killer is!

Spectacular Member

I voted Mystique.

She impersonates Magneto and murders Wanda at the Hellfire Gala.

Nightcrawler witnesses his own mother in the act, but is so drunk he passes out and forgets. His testimony leads to her demise, much to his dismay.
    Last edited by Grimsmack; 06-29-2021 at 01:24 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I vote Saucier.
    He's the only one with access to the murder "weapon" and possible motive.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Moira, Xavier, and Mystique's stories should be playing out over in Inferno. I don't think that they'll have them involved in a meaningful way.

Exodus has the motive and ability to kill but no reason to frame Mags. High Evolutionary is on the cover of another book. The rest seem irrelevant.

I can't think of how this relates to X-Factor, so I'm going to say that the victim isn't really the victim and it was "Other" with Cortez framing Mags as revenge for his humiliation in SWORD.

I chose Mystique only because the poll made the grave error of not including Maggie Simpson.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Moira, Xavier, and Mystique's stories should be playing out over in Inferno. I don't think that they'll have them involved in a meaningful way.

Exodus has the motive and ability to kill but no reason to frame Mags. High Evolutionary is on the cover of another book. The rest seem irrelevant.

I can't think of how this relates to X-Factor, so I'm going to say that the victim isn't really the victim and it was "Other" with Cortez framing Mags as revenge for his humiliation in SWORD.
    Pretty much this.

Extraordinary Member

Were some of these suspects listed to fill out the poll? Because they make no sense.

Extraordinary Member

Has anyone checked on Toad?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Were some of these suspects listed to fill out the poll? Because they make no sense.
    I wanted a mix of people who acted strangely (Reed) people capable of it (Exodus) and people connected to Wanda (Evolutionary). Also Ilyana mostly for kicks since with Strange dying she's one of the last big magic users standing.

Extraordinary Member

It's mystique

Specially because Mag didn't do it and mystique doesn't leave a scent

Extraordinary Member

Rogue already has done this once.

Everyone remember Uncanny Avengers?

Extraordinary Member

Surprised to not see Onslaught if we're thinking outside the box. As a force created in part from Magneto's darker side it's possible he has the same feelings towards Wanda Magneto does but twisted into a more negative and destructive form.

Extraordinary Member

The funny Thing is that we also have the murders of Christian Frost in Marauders by some mystery person.

And the murder of Gabby in New Mutants by some mystery person (likely Farouk)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    The funny Thing is that we also have the murders of Christian Frost in Marauders by some mystery person.

And the murder of Gabby in New Mutants by some mystery person (likely Farouk)
    Those were most likely committed by Saucier's accomplices Elton Brown and Ina Garten respectively so as throw misdirection on the true crime and victim.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

If Beast did it, he’d have literally presented her head on a silver platter to the council and then be surprised when Erik murders him

Moira would only do it if she figured that either A) Wanda’s wide array of powers might let her see her or B) suspected Erik might use Wanda to strip her of her reset abilities

Steve, Tony and T’Challa wouldn’t sign off on killing her after it went so very wrong last time

Exodus would make a public show out of killing Wanda (or try to before Wanda turns him into a frog)
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 06-29-2021 at 02:15 PM.